9

I walked into class and was 45 minutes late. I only had 15 minutes left but didn't care. It was one of those mornings were you couldn't give a care.

I left my note on his desk, but he never noticed my entrance. I didn't pay any attention in class because I was so late. At the end of class I borrowed Jaden's notes.

I turn around and turn again. I try to walk away without Taylor noticing. "Reili" He calls, making me come to a halt. I frustratedly turn around, and put on a fake smile.

"Hey Taylor" I say between clenched teeth. He frowns and pulls me into a hug.

"Come on" He says hugging me to his side. I feel like he's been hugging me a lot lately. We come across the popular crowd and of course he walks us right into a trap.

"Hey Reili" One of the guys say. I couldn't remember his name but one of the girls scoff.

"Since Taylor has neglected to, I will. I'm Nash," He says smiling, "and this is Matt, and Stacey" I smile and gulp.

"I'm Reili...." I say trying to sound confident.

"Yeah, Taylor's girlfriend. He talks about you a lot" I practically died. I smile and pat his back.

"Oh does he, yeah he's one boyfriend" I say smiling. "Cone on Tay" I say dragging him around the corner and leaving him there.

"Babe....I mean Reili" He calls. I turn and he walks closer. "Thanks for covering for me" he says shyly.

"Sure thing" I say under my breath. I turn again and walk out of school a little flattered. He told them I saw was his girl friend.

Huh?

A/n

I know it's short, but love you.....✌!!!

-JayJay