19

I danced, trying to mimic the Xbox consoles moves. I may or may not have had a beer. Jaden took one sip and practically vomited. She likes 'wine' so she was sober along with Cameron, but everyone else was dancing or ready to throw a bucket of paint off the roof.

The music finally stoped and I beat Jack Gilinsky. "Hah, I told you. I new I was better!" I laughed. I knew that they could barely understand me, I was slurring my words and mumbling at this point.

"Only because I'm shaped like a twig!" Jack G. Shouted.

"No, I saw you, I'm just better!" I said running to the bathroom and locking myself in there. I layed with my back to the door and tryed remembering all the drinks I had. I still felt like I was dancing, but my thoughts weren't altered.

I slowly stood up and found myself looking in the mirror. I was stripped down to a pair of volleyball shorts that I wore under my jeans and a black cropped tank top. My hair was now in a loose bun, and my forehead was covered in beads of sweat.

I looked down and saw that my leg was covered in signatures, and saw that they belonged to the boys. So, maybe my memory was altered, but I could still think straight.

I walked back into the living room feeling exposed now that I knew how little layers I was wearing. The boys were back to editing music and I felt a tad bit dizzy.

I looked around for a clock and finally found an old antique one in the kitchen. The dial was spinning and I couldn't seem to focus.

I walked back into the living room and Gilinsky wrapped his arm around my waist. His fingers tracing circles in my side and his hand slowly traveling higher up.