11

I was eating lunch, in this hell hole they call school. School; some where you are taught. What do I learn here? Oh yeah....nothing!

I had a pair of large hands wrap around my eyes. I tense up but calm down when the hands are removed and Taylor comes into sight.

I offer him a slight smile. His quickly fades away and he dashes away. Talk about mood swings. Then another person sits next to me. I was happy Jaden wasn't here because this would be embarrassing.....but she'd get me out of it.

"So you're dating Taylor?" Luke asks weirdly. I almost say no, but remember our fake relationship.

"Yep" I say shortly and popping the 'p'. He scoffs then covers it up with a small cough. Well he was more discreet than Taylor, so I couldn't complain about that.

He sat there next to me, so I just awkwardly poked at my food. He finely got up, but not without a heavy sigh.

I got up after everyone was gone. And dumped my untouched food tray. I look up and Nash is standing infront of me.

"So what's with you and Luke?" he asks a little nosily, "Sorry just wondering" He says sweetly.

Deciding to confide in him, I speak up. "I don't know, you have to promise to tell not a single soul what I'm about to tell you" I say harshly. He just chuckles and ushers me forward.

A/n

I'll update tomorrow I'm only going to school till 11 so yeah. And if you want me to include anything it's rooroo8062 book so, just dm me and I'll fit it in. Love ya, ✌!!!

-JayJay