32

I woke up to Taylor shaking again. I checked the clock it was five anyways. "Taylor" I said softly. His eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning princess," He smirked.

"Don't call me princess, or baby girl. Hate it. I absolutely hate it." I said making him smile.

"Fine, so I'll be back here to pick you up at, how's 7 30?" I smiled yes, so he got up. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me. A soft kiss, full of comfort. One that I didn't think the boy was capable of.

I hugged him tighter. I wanted to hug him. He was warm and sweet, welcoming. He pulled away, and gave me a sweet peck. He slipped out of the room, and soon enough Jaden walked in.

"You know if I married Jack Johnson my initials would be JJJ. I would be Jaden June Johnson!" Jaden said excitedly.

"So you like Johnson now?"

"No, I was just saying. But Cameron is a hottie. Speaking of Cameron, can you have Nash set us up?" She batted her eyelashes at me. I only said yes, because I find it utterly annoying.

"Yes."

"Thank you! Now get ready!" She stormed off to the guest bathroom with everything she planned out for today.

I showered, got dressed, and did my hair and makeup. By that time it was 645. I went downstairs and saw Jaden raiding my kitchen....I joined her.

We ate a morning snack and soon enough Taylor, looking got as ever, showed up. He smiled at me and waved at Jaden.

"Dammit you didn't say I was gonna be third wheeling!" Jaden said stomping and throwing herself into his car. "Starbucks, Taylor, you're buying."

We got Starbucks, and walked up to school. We got those awkward movie stares where every one wants to be you. And quite frankly this morning has been great.