Chapter 2: Deals

Pacifica's POV

I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm really doing this.

What will I say? I'll just look like an idiot in front of them. Calm down Pacifca. You're parents wanted this, it was not your choice.

"Well here goes nothing." I mutter under my breath as I knocked on the old wooden door.

Silence replaced the conversation inside the shack. Footsteps ascend to the door and a squeaky sound echoes. The door opens and reveals Dipper and Mabel behind her back, she was sitting on the couch; watching News. I bet it's about our Family's Grand Event.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as he raises an eyebrow at me.

I level my shades over my head and whisper; "I need your help." I say.

"My help?" He chuckles, "And why would you even need my help? You were the one who called me a nerd." He reminds.

I let out a sigh of frustration and look at him. "Look, it wasn't my call. It was my parents'." I admit to him. "Something's wrong with the Northwest Manor, and the party is gonna happen tonight. My parents doesn't want to scare away the guests, and only you can keep the ghosts away." I explain.

He looks at me with second thoughts and fold his arms above his chest. He glances at Mabel and back to me. "For things to be fair; I'll do your request exchange for 3 invitations of your party." He says.

Should I let them? Of course you should, Your parents told you to do everything just to get Dipper on the job.

"Fine." I grumble as I take three invitations from the pocket of my coat. "You're lucky Pines." I say as I handed him the three golden invitations with unease.

"Well, I'm on it." He chuckles.

Well, here goes my reputation.