Chapter 15: Kiss

[Long Chapter]

Dipper's POV

Her voice was fragile, she looked like she could be broken easily.

My eyes went wide, she was okay. A sigh of relief escaped my lips and I immediately hugged her. I felt surprised and I was more than happy.

"Pacifica!" I gasped as I hugged her.

"I love you too. . ." She smiles and my heart beats faster.

I felt warm blood run down my face, and I guess that's what you call blushing. "Really?" I ask, still not believing that this is happening. But I hope it's real.

"Yes," She smiles, the smile that could make you melt in less than a minute.

I stop myself from fantasizing me and Pacifica (A/N: See? Even Dipper ships them both) and I snap back myself to reality. The Lumberjack was still here.

I angrily glanced at him. "Are you happy now?!" I shout at him. "Satisfied that you hurt her?!"

"Yes child," He says with a calm voice.

"Wait, what?" I ask, utterly confused.

"A Northwest has proven something. She has proven something that no Northwest can ever prove." He says.

"What are you talking about?" Pacifica speaks up and stands up, I guided her close to the Lumberjack since she was still weak. "What do you mean by that?"

"Child, you proved that a Northwest can sacrifice her own life for the person she loves." He says. "Something I haven't seen done by a Northwest." He refers to Pacifica's ancestors.

"You are a Northwest which is worthy to be sacrificed and loved. You are different child, you are not like them for you are much better. And that is something to be proud of." He refers to Pacifica. "And for that, I release the curse that I put upon the Mansion and the Family of Northwest." He declares.

"Thank you child." He says as he floats a bit more and fades into the air. Every mess that the Lumberjack was fixed in a minute. Everything was in place.

I glance at Pacifica and we both have the same expression; disbelief.

"Is the curse really gone?" Pacifica asks me.

"Yes, Pacifica. It's gone." I smile. She engulfs me in a hug and I could hear her sniffing from behind. "Why are you crying?" I ask.

"I'm just happy." She says wiping her tears. "Maybe, my parents will be now proud of me."

Someone tackles me to the ground, and We both fall in a loud thump. "Ow," I wince in pain. Then her scent invades my nose, Smile Dip? "Mabel?" I ask.

"Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!" She screams in joy. "You and Pacifica just hugged! This is the best day of my life!" She says as she gives me her playful punches.

I chuckle and help her stand up. "Don't be too excited there," Pacifica says as she smiles. "I think there is only one thing left to do." She says in a determined way and looks out of the window. I perfectly understand on what she meant by that.

She walks to the lever which opens the huge gates and brings it down which opens the gates, everyone was cheering and ran to the Mansion. People started to party, and it was more fun the last.

Mabel's POV

We all went to the dancing crowd and bust out my moves.

Then somebody tapped me in the shoulder: Candy.

"Mabel, I'm really sorry, for you know; overreacting." She says shyly. "I hope you'll forgive me," She says hopefully.

"It's okay Candy." I smile as I engulf her in a hug. "What happened to Gabe?" I ask curiously.

"It turns out that Gabe already has a girlfriend." She says, "Can you believe that? A guy who makes out with his puppets has a girlfriend. I'm starting to feel sorry for that girl. Almost. And it was a really big turn-off that he made out with his puppets right in front of my face." She giggles.

"Tell me about it," I smile as I relate to her a hundred percent.

"Friends?" She asks,

"Friends." I say as I engulf her again in a hug.

Dipper's POV

We all busted our moves in the energetic beat, after a few minutes the music turned into a slow one and everyone partnered up, just like earlier in the party.

I glance at Pacifica and we both blush. "Will you da-" I was cut off by her saying;

"Yes, I will dance with you." I smile at her positive answer. I offer my hand and she takes it. We both dance at the slow tune.

"Pacifica, about what I said earlier. It is all true, What I really feel about you is real." I confess.

"Me too, what I said is real too." She says and smiles genuinely.

We smile at each other, and we both slowly lean in. Our lips touch and before I knew it, we we're already kissing. I might sound crazy but It felt like the universe was surrounding us
(yeah, I agree. I sound a little bit crazy).

We both let go and blush. We chuckle afterwards.

I just kissed a Northwest, and it was Pacifica.

"You two look adorable together." Grenda says out of nowhere.

"You saw?" Pacifica asks.

"Of course, who wouldn't in a large crowd like this." She says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Pacifica and I blush, again.

_________________________
They freaking kissed! Can't believe it myself too. Currently squealing!

So, what do you think about this Chapter guys?

Well I hope you liked it :)

Please COMMENT your thoughts at the section below. I really really really really need to know your thoughts about this chapter :)

And this is NOT the last Chapter, of course. There are still lots of adventure coming in this book, and I hope you guys are still there to support me :)

Thank you for the 12k guys! Love ya!

~Agent Trigger