Chapter 12: Decline

Dipper's POV

Why do things have to be complicated? I don't get it, why would she do this to me? I know, why would I be mad if she's the one who trapped the ghost, but really. Why would she let me be a link to one of their problems, and to the point that they are the ones who made things complicated, and the simplest favors can't be done by them.

I don't really know who to blame, I'm utterly confused with the situation.

Something deep inside of me is shouting, yelling that what I have just said to Pacifica was totally wrong, and it is. But I wasn't in my state of logic, the words just slipped out of my mouth. And yes, I do regret telling her that things infront of her. I too made a huge mistake.

"Well well well, have you changed your mind about them child? Have you realized that all of this is just a trick, making you do all of their dirty work?" The Lumberjack taunts.

"What do you want?" I sigh in frustration. "You already made me see the lies, what else do you want?" I shout.

He laughs and smiles evilly, "I seek to have my revenge, that's all I ever wanted." He circles around the boy which makes Dipper shiver because of the cold air hitting him.

"And what does that have to do with me?" I ask,

"Have you not felt the pain that the family just gave to you? Have you not yet felt and understand how they betrayed you so easily?"He questions, "Does it not fuel an anger inside you?"

"I'm angry, but I'm not that angry to plan something wrong for them." I honestly say.

He shooks his head slowly, amusement hovering on his face with a thick blue aura. "I'm really surprised that you're not going to have your revenge on the Northwest. You must be really dumb not to avenge yourself."

"Yes, I may be dumb, but revenge won't bring back anything." I say,

"But-" He disappears as soon someone greets me, Mabel.

"Hey bro bro," She smiles, as if she just won the most handsome guy in the world. "Whatcha' doing?" She asks

"N-Nothing, just memorizing something." I am awful at lying.

"Oh, Where's Pacifica? I thought you two were hanging out?" She asks.

"Yeah, we were." I frown.

"Then where is she then?"

"I don't know," I shrug as I felt guilt punch my stomach, remembering the words that I told her.

"Well, I think the dance is going to start again. Why don't you ask her to dance, again?" She nudges my shoulder, teasing me about what happened earlier; me asking Pacifica to dance. I just want to repeat that moment all over again.

"Maybe, I'll do something different." I smile a little, "I hope this will turn out okay."

I am going to apologize.

____________________________________

Hey guys! I gotta admit, I got a little confused writing this chapter.

Okay, to clear things up: Dipper is mad at Pacifica because they tricked them into doing them their dirty work and made him a link to one of their problems (remember, Dipper helped the Northwest Family because he thought the ghost was the problem ,But he didn't know that the real problem is; They are the ones who started the problem and it was because of their greed, which really upsets him) even though they could just like open the gates. And the Lumberjack is asking Dipper to team up with him to have their revenge on the Northwest BUT Dipper DECLINES.

Okay now. Thank you for reaching this book 8k reads guys. Love ya!

And you can still ask me questions through messages, comments and tweets.

Here's my twitter @francesmagalla1

What do you think about this Chapter? Please COMMENT at the section below :)

-Agent Trigger