Chapter 1: Invitations

Dipper's POV

I shift comfortably at the old couch as I grab the popcorn from the side table. I grab for the remote and turn on the tv and Sarah the TV anchor appears on the screen. The Northwest Mansion behind her and a ton of people piling up outside, waiting.

"Everybody had been waiting for the Grand Event held at the Northwest Mansion." She reports. She walks towards the crowd and asks an all too familiar girl, Tambry. "So, what's keeping you outside of the gates?" She asks.

Tambry turns to her and takes out her phone. "Oh My Gosh, An annoying lady asking me questions. Somebody please send help." She says as she types what she just said.

"Well, that's different." Sarah says as she beams a smile. "How about you Rob-"

Dipper turns off the Tv and waves his head slowly as he chuckles softly. "What's so important with that party anyway?" He scoffs.

"Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh." Mabel repeats as she jumps to the couch next to me, which made some popcorn spill on me. "Turn back the Tv!" She screams as Candy jumps in next to me.

"Alright alright, just stop screaming." I reprimand her. I turn back the TV on and Sarah appears on the screen again. She continues her report about the Grand Event at the Northwest Manor. I don't understand what's the big deal about this party and the thing I don't get the most; Why do people wait for this party?

The news ends and proceeds to commercial. Mabel sighs, "I wanna go so badly." She frowns. She knew all too well that she won't be allowed inside the Manor since Pacifica kinda hates her.

"Hmm, Well maybe she already forgot about the competition, besides we helped her at the Golf Course." I Shrug as I try to light up her feelings.

"Well, we technically put her on that situation." She chuckles as she returns her gaze at the screen.

"Well, we're open to Miracles." I laugh as I put on my hat. "Who knows, she might show up on our doorstep." I joke as I pointed to the door.

Then, there came a knock.

Oh no.