Chapter Four

Sarah's P.O.V.

Before

Ungrateful

Selfish

Mean

I sighed as I wrote down these words.   I knew these weren't true, so I scribbled them out and put what I know he really is:

Caring

Considerate

Thoughtful

Nice

I put my notebook up as I looked over at a sleeping Lux, I had just put her down for a nap after I got Rainy and Thomas to sleep once they were fed and changed, thank goodness Lux is already potty trained.

"Ms. Bridges, they're asleep now" I say once I closed the door. "Good you can go back to school now" she said dismissing me without a single glance.

"Thank you" I say quietly, not wanting to make her angry. I walk out of the orphanage, I know I should call it" home", but it doesn't fit that title. A home you feel loved and accepted, not thrown away. Last time I checked it was 11:30AM, so that means lunch is almost over, so there's no point in me going so I just go to my next class.

"Hey Fatty!" I keep walking only to be yanked and slammed against the lockers, "you think you're better than me?! Huh?! You're nothing and will never be!" I didn't look up, but I heard the voice, the voice that seems to always be in my head, right before I go to sleep, Harry's.

I shook my head, and never looked up. "When I'm talking to you, you look at me!" His hand yanked my head back as he pulled on my Brown hair, it comes to the middle of my back, so I know he grabbed a handful.

My head snapped back, as he looked at my eyes, the first of anybody at this school, really. "Shit!" I hear him whisper. "U-um next time f-fatso you answer when I call, g-got it?" I looked at him as he was walking away.

I never had a reason and it if I did it was just another reason or another way to be bullied, so I keep my head down so no one has to see my ugly face.

I didn't care that he slammed me up against the lockers or the fact that he yanked my hair, it was the way he suddenly started stuttering, like he was nervous almost. I know I have bags under my eyes, but that's nothing special.

Besides why did he walk away like that? Shouldn't I have been running? I sat there confused and in shock for 5 minutes. "What the he'll is going on?" I asked myself, as I headed toward science class.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Harry, what's up?" Louis asked me, "yeah, you seem confused" Zayn said, "I saw her eyes!" I said "whose eyes mate?" Liam asked, "Fats-I mean Sarah's" I said, "how did you see them?" Niall asked, while eating some crisps, "I was mad earlier at school and no one was in the halls, so I turned the corner and there she was, walking with her head down.

She just seems to make everything worse and so I called her fatty she didn't answer me and I yanked her and slammed her on the lockers." I paused as their faves were all in a frown but I knew that was a sign to keep going, "...so I told her that when I call her she's supposed to answer and I yanked her hair down and her eyes snapped up at me" I said sighing, "you're such a dick!" Niall said, "yeah a real arse" Louis said.

"I don't think so I mean I feel kinda bad bit ever since then I can't get her eyes out of my head" I said, sliding my curls back, exasperated.

"So what color are her eyes?" Zayn asked, "They're literally golden! Like 14K gold, they're..."  I stopped myself. Did I really think she's beautiful? Or is it because her eyes seem to tell a story all on their own? Whatever that story, I have to know, I have to get it out of her, especially since we're partners.

"Earth to Harry!" Niall said; "Hmm?" "We said We gotta go" Liam said, "oh ok" I said, as they left my hoise, I start to think I couldn't be that excited to see her again tomorrow, could I?