Chapter 30

Harry's P.O.V.

"C'mon Sarah! Wake up! It's time to get up!" I said, bouncing on the bed, nudging Sarah to get up, I'm so excited for her to get up, not only because this is her first time celebrating Christmas for the first time, and it's with her first boyfriend, but she gets to spend it with us all, her family, at the lodge my parents bought for when it Christmas and I have something special that's waiting there.

"Harry let me sleep" I heard her mumble, "No! It's Christmas Merry Christmas Baby! C'mon we gotta get packed and on the road again (comment if you got that) and you gotta get a shower!" I said, before she playfully nudge me off the bed, already heading toward the shower, "Hey! Don't I get a good morning kiss?" I pout, before she turns around and walks up to me as she leans in , "Nope" before grabbing her clothes and running to the bathroom, laughing. I laughed myself because hey that was a good one.

I went ahead and packed our stuff together and the girls that way mum could focus on the cooking, and Sarah could focus on herself and I could focus on Sarah, because everybody is coming and when I say everybody I mean everybody, from Mum, Sarah, Lyrics, Luxy girl, and myself, I wish Dad was but he had a business trip and he was all the way in Italy, I frowned at that but it's also gonna be all the lads, with their mums and dads as well as their new siblings, and a couple of other people, of course the ones I invited and mum said we were having a guest and that's a surprise so I don't have a clue.

I heard the shower turn off waiting, for Sarah to come out, she does but to my disappointment she already has her clothes on her hair is wet and I cant help bu think her with wet hair is sexy, I guess I was staring too long before I heard Sarah ask, "Like what you see?" "I always like what I see" I said, as I place my hands on her hips, "So do I Styles, so do I" she says as she looks me up and down.

I cant help but fall in love with this side of Sarah as well as the others, which is why I hope that her surprise turns out right, I think to myself as she gets her shoes on, "Where we going anyways?" she asked, "To my family's lodge," her mouth dropped open, "Are you serious?! You own a lodge too?" I nodded my head "Yeah, and a summer beach house and the beach as well as a mansion in Italy, Rome, California" "Ok ok, you don't have to tell me" she says, "All that doesn't mean anything to me, I'm just happy to have my family and my boyfriend" she tells me as she wraps her arms around my neck, "I'll take that kiss now" I say, she leans in and this time she kisses with gentleness and love, it was everything wrapped into a brief kiss.

We parted as we held hands and started downstairs and everyone is waiting "Good morning love birds!" Louis yelled, "Good Morning Lou Lou" I say as I give him a hug, and the rest of the family as we all pile into the Styles' bus, it looks like a tour bus to me, but it's a little bigger.

I just laughed as Sarah looked at it and shook her head in disbelief as she got on I could she's still kinda tired, I think that she's trying to catch up on 17 years of sleep and I know it's not possible and she does too, but I let her go to sleep anyways as we take off.

~6 Hours Later~

"Sarah, babe wake up we're here" I said, patting her shoulder, "Ok" she mumbled as she got up and I had our bag as well as the girls and we went into the lodge, it was what you expect out of a lodge warm, inviting, homey, as well as a couple of extra things like a Jacuzzi in every room, a hot tub, a heated balcony for every room, I went ahead and put our things in our room, and the girls things in mum's room.

I saw Sarah playing with Thomas and Rainy , I walked over and took Rainy from her hands and played with her as Sarah started to talk, "Oh gosh they're getting so big now!" she exclaimed, letting the happy tears fall, "I know, Tommy is just like me, loves to eat" Niall said, laughing and smiling at his baby brother, while Zayn spoke up, "I know what you Rain Rain here goes at it, I thought I would be horrible at being a brother and taking care of her but it's the greatest feeling" he said, smiling at her as she cooed at him.