Chapter 36

De'Lovely's P.O.V.

It's been five days since Sarah and Harry broke up or should I say since Sarah broke up with Harry, he still believes they're together I roll my eyes at my thoughts, I go ahead and check on how everything was running at work, I haven't been in a while since, Christmas Eve, I needed the rest well if Christian let me, that is and there's not too much paperwork, "Eh, I'll do it tomorrow" I said, out loud to no one in particular, I really just want to go home and sleep, but work has got to be done and on top of that I still have to meet up with the dress designers, cake designer, wedding planner, well pretty much everything, you may think Christian doesn't have a say in this but he does his words were, 'Babe it's more about you, than it is me, it's your day to be celebrated, I got the rest of my life to be with you, and that's all I've ever wanted is you." I smiled at the memory and started to lock my office as I see some of my workers standing around, "And what are you two doing? Besides standing there holding the floor down" I asked as I crossed my arms, "Well we were just taking a moment" said one girl, "A moment? That's not what you were hired for!" I stated, "and you, your job is on files, can you tell me what's happening in Wolverhampton Foster Care?!" he shook his head no "Exactly because you're too busy taking a moment, so since you like them, go take a moment and get out of my office, you're both fired!" I said, "But-""No buts except the one you take out of here" I finished, as I walked to the elevator and out to my car.

You might think that was harsh, but I need everyone to be on top of their game, this is serious business and I won't have any weak links on my chain, Sarah is the reason I got into this and I will not have anybody use me, or take my kindness for a weakness. I shake my head and start my car as I back out "Inspire" "Yes Mrs. Keyes, what can I do for you today?" Inspired replied, yes yall my car responds to my voice, don't look at me Christian did it, I just drive it, "Can we take the shortest drive home, I'm tired" I stated, "Yes ma'am it'll only take 5 minutes and have a blessed day" Inspired said, as I started driving for home.

The gates opened once I arrived at exactly five minutes later and closed as soon as I pulled in, the valet takes my car and I continue on to the elevator that leads me to the kitchen, I set my briefcase down and walked toward the computer, "OK, how about we do Baked Chicken, on a bed of Shrimp Scampi with an alfredo butter sauce" I typed, "Then to drink Christian will have his usual selection Hennessy and I will have a glass of Watermelon Spritzer, and for Sarah," I stopped, I don't know what she likes or doesn't like, even though she's been with us for a few days now, but she's still kinda shut off from us, I breathed out a sigh as I type in Sweet Tea, "I hope she likes it" I said, as I hit 'Enter' and head to our bedroom, I change into my comfy attire sweats and his t-shirt, "Much better" as I walk around barefoot, my stomach has been feeling pretty weird for the past couple of weeks, Christian from the moment I starting going to bed more and sleeping knew something must be wrong, I told him I'm fine, but he didn't believe it, and I know I'm not pregnant because we agreed to have children after we're married and he wouldn't do that to me, even though he wants a girl first and I don't have any symptoms of being pregnant.

I feel my stomach as I felt kind of queasy, I run to the bathroom, as I threw up for 10 minutes, "ok, don't panic" I tell myself as I brush my teeth and clean the bathroom up, I hear a small knock on the door, "Yes?" "Hi De'Lovely, how was work?" she asked, through the door, "You can come in Sarah" I said, as she opened the door, "And it was ok, fired a couple of people today" I shrugged, "Oh? What did they do?" she asked, "Standing around when they needed to be doing their job" I said, "Oh" "How are you? How are you feeling today?" "I'm sad, I miss him a lot and it didn't help when he's been texting me all day, telling me how much he loves me and misses me I couldn't possibly tell you how many times I wrote out a text then deleted it," she said, as she sat on the stool, "I know Sarah maybe you should go over there, you haven't seen the girls lately and Anne has been meaning to talk to you." I said, putting my hair in a ponytail, "Yeah, I'm just not ready, do you think I'm over thinking this or being dramatic?" she asked me, "No not at all, everybody takes hurt and pain differently, and you've been hurt all your life, and when you finally open yourself up to somebody the first person, they hurt you, it's a lot and you're gonna need sometime, besides people has chosen their own feelings as well as others over you, so no I don't think you're being dramatic" I said, giving her a smile, she nodded, as she messed with her phone, "So what did you do all day?" "Well, I got up after you left, and I just kinda walked around, this is such a nice big house, I didn't want to mess anything up" she said, "Sarah, you could have fixed you something to eat or watched T.V. or something" she shook her head no, "If you aren't here, I'm not touching anything, this isn't my house, it's not my things to touch" she said sadly, looking at her phone.

Sarah's P.O.V.

"Yeah ok I get it just tell Chef what you would like next time, yeah?" "Ok" I said, as my phone beeped, I opened the message:

Hazza: I miss you Princess, please come back home, the girls miss you too, Luxy girl has been saying your name, and Lyrics has been crying for you as well, I'm trying my best to comfort them but they don't want me they want you babe.

I teared up at the message, I breathed out a sigh, he knows just what to say to get me to come,

Princess: Tell them I love them and I miss them too, I texted back,

Hazza: What about me? Do you still love and miss me?

Princess: Good night Harry

Lately Harry has been more doubtful of himself normally he's confident and happy but I can tell he visited her, one visit from her can break even the strongest person down and it probably wasn't a good one, I feel sorry for him, don't get me wrong I love him but I still need time, I pull my phone out and look at the picture we took together, I smile at it and before I knew it I was sleeping soundly for the first time.

Harry's P.O.V.

6 days I've been without her and it feels like torture, I screwed up big time, she looked so hurt like she went back to that girl I bullied, I visited Gemma the day before New Year's Eve and it was the worst thing I could have possibly done.

~Flashback~

"Um, e-excuse me I-I'm here to see Gemma Bridges" I told the security guard, as he came around and patted me down along with scanning me to make sure I dint have anything on me, he also told me the rules, "You are not to have physical contact and you are not to keep your hands underneath the table keep them on top hands down, you only have 10 minutes, as visiting hours are almost over" "Y-yes sir" I said, as he clicked the button that unlocked the door, he motioned me to sit at the visiting table as there were other people visiting as well.

I waited before I heard her at the desk, "Look who's here, look what's been dragged in here" she said, her voice was like ice dripping, it sent a cold chill through my spine, "Hi G-Gemma" I said, "Oh and it speaks!" she spoke, "Do y-you know w-who I am?" "Stop stuttering idiot, I know who you are, you're the one your so called mother kept, while she gave me away" she said, a look of disgust on her face, "She's your mother too!" I said, "If she was then she wouldn't have given me up" "She was young!" "That's no excuse! It doesn't matter she kept you, of course you're going to side with her."

"Why do you hate me so? I haven't don't anything to you, I didn't even know about you" I said, tears welling up, "She kept you, but that's alright your dumb girlfriend put me in here, and you ended up with her too, makes me hate both of you even more" she smiled, she knew she struck a nerve, "She's not dumb don't call her that, she's a better woman than you'll ever be because she cared for them when you didn't she made sure they had everything when you wouldn't and she loved them when you couldn't even love yourself," I said, standing up, "You know they got what they asked for and you deserved to be in that foster home with her" she spit, "And you deserve to be in here" I spat back, as I started walking away but not before I heard her, "That's ok you'll see me again, she will see me again as well" she said as she gave an eerie laugh.

~Flashback Ends~

I breathed out a sigh, after we texted last night, I know she's upset with me and I can't blame her for being mad, is should have never went, those words have been playing in my head, and i know that it's took a toll me, I've become very doubtful of myself now, but I deserve it I just wish Sarah was here to take all this way, to tell me how to get through this, how to come out standing, but I can't and she can't either because she's not here, I made her go away and to top it all off everyone is mad at me, and nobody wants to talk to me right now.

I breathed out another sigh as Lyrica and Luxy Girl come into my room from the looks of it they've been crying, "Hi babies" I said, "Hi, didn't wanna sleep in our room," Lyrics said, "Want Sawah" Luxy Girl said, as they crawled into bed, "Me too Luxy Girl me too" I said, as we said our prayers and gave kisses, as I turned out the light.