Chapter 35

Sarah's P.O.V.

So far its been two days and tonight's New Years Eve and that means it's an hour before we leave to go to the Style's House and go to the New Years Eve bash the lads are supposed to be singing I'm just here for Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn anyone else can kick rocks. I feel betrayed, hurt, and angry he went and visited even after everything she did to me he still wanted to be on good terms and see how she is, call me selfish call me whatever you want but it should be concerned about me what about the girls? Doesn't he care about them? Or how they feel?

I've cried the entire day away, ever since he left up until now, I thought he wouldn't hurt me, De'Lovely told me all they talked about and it hurts worse to know she warned him and he still went, as I cleaned my face off after my shower and sat there, I heard a knock on my door, "Hey how you feeling?" "Terrible" I said, as De'Lovely sat next to me on the bed, "I know and I'm sorry about how it all came out but if you want we could still go to the bash and support the lads?" I nodded "But what about Christian aren't you two gonna ride together?" I asked, I didn't want to be the third wheel, "Oh, he's coming in from the states so he's gonna meet us there" she said, smiling, as she wiped my eyes, "Hold on, I got you something" she said, as she raced out the room, I wonder what she's doing? She came back in carrying a huge box "What's this?" I asked, "Well I figured since you're going to the bash you need a party dress and shoes, so here you go!" she handed me the box as I opened it.

The dress was beautiful, it was a black sweetheart neckline with a white tutu body that flared out and the shoes were white and silver glitter at least 3 inches maybe with a white purse and silver necklace to match, it is beautiful. "You did this for me?" "You deserve it Sarah and I wanted to be the first to buy you a dress" she smiled, I smiled back as I gave her a hug, "Thank you, they're beautiful, I really needed my sister in this time of need" I said, it the truth, I do she's my family and if this doesn't bring us closer, nothing will.

I started to get ready and before I knew it we were on our way quicker than I expected to be, as I got out De'Lovely freshened up my curls that she did for me, my ponytail blew in the cool night air as we walked to the house, I wasn't nervous De'Lovely had already talked to Anne and Anne was very upset at Harry, and she was mad at herself for not being able to help, De'Lovely assured her that it's not her fault at all, and that she did a great job, she also informed her I'll be staying with her for a while. I know boss mode on ten.

We get inside and everyone is having a good time, I'm not worried if I see Harry, I already know I will, but he doesn't care about me like I thought he did, it hurts but with my hair done and having this dress on and heels, I should have some fun, I think, I see Liam first, as he comes toward me, "You look beautiful love!" he said, as he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks, you look handsome!" I said, "Thanks, I'm sorry about how things didn't go well" he said, with sorrow I know everyone thought we were meant to be but sometimes what we think isn't the reality. "Yeah, he was the first guy I fell in love with" I said, tears at the edge of my eyes, "Hey love, don't cry, let's go see the other lads," Liam said, as he held my hand as we walked through the crowd.

"Hey guys look who I found!" Liam said, as he moved to the side of me, "Sarah? I-is that you?" "You look wow!" "You look absolutely stunning!" the lads complimented, I smiled as I blushed, "Look at you!" Niall said, "Beautiful, we're sorry about you and Harry" he said, as he gave me a hug, when we pulled away, Louis and Zayn gave me a hug as well, "Yea if I come near him, I'll break him" Zayn stated, "No that's ok, there's no need in both of us being broken" I said, Niall gave me a kiss on the cheek, "It'll be ok love" he whispered in my ear, just as he pulled away, Harry was there.