Chapter 24

Sarah's P.O.V.

"Let's go to the indoor amusement park" Harry said to me, "Really?!" I asked excitedly, "Yeah, things around here has been too stuffy, so I figured that we could have some fun ya know?" I smiled and nodded my head yes, things have been crazy around here, and I've never been, so of course I figured that's a great idea.

I've lately been looking at Anne, and how she does everything for her family, while her husband is away on business, even though she's made mistakes, just like we all do, but she never stopped caring and loving, and doing what she needs to do; I've also been looking at De'Lovely, she's an amazing black woman, the first I've ever seen to be honest, I've never seen a woman care so much and goes out of her way to do what's best for us. She does it all and she's all I have to look at as a model, because she looks just like me.

I wonder what her life is like when she's not working or how she is when she's having fun, I think to myself, as Harry has his hand held out for me to take, I smile as I place my hand in his as we walk outside to his new Black and White Lamborghini, an early Christmas present from his dad since he couldn't be here.

"For you my lady" Harry said, in a posh voice, as he bowed gracefully, I giggled, "Thank you kind sir" I said back in a posh tone, as I got in the car, and he shut my door, he came around and got in the car and started it up by pressing a button, he turned the heat up and the seats automatically turned on to match our heat liking, "Hey Sarah can I hold your hand?" he asked me, timidly, "Of course Haz" I smiled, as his hand graced mine before enclosing mine in his.

I missed this feeling, after dating for 3 ½ weeks, I wasn't used to feeling his touch and kisses but now it seems to be my new favorite drug and I want to overdose on it. "I missed this" I voice my thoughts as Harry glances at me before looking back on the road, "I do too, so much" I hear the sentiment in his voice, "I'm sorry I am for being awkward and for being distant, I shouldn't have been like that I know you would never hurt me" I said, breathing out a sigh, "No you shouldn't be sorry, this is all new for you and you should be able to take all the time you need" harry said, before kissing my hand, as we pulled up to the indoor amusement park.

"Thanks Haz," I smile.

"No problem, love."

As we walked in I smile seeing the Ferris wheel, and the roller coasters, and the different carnival games, where you can hit the bottles with a baseball, and you can win a stuff animal, "What would you like to do first? Do you want to go on the Ferris wheel, or the tunnel of love, or maybe we can do the carnival games?" Harry asked, putting emphasis on the tunnel of love, "Hmm let's go on the Tumbling Terror" I say excitedly, as I pull Harry with me, "You really want to go on this roller coaster?" Harry asked me, "Yeah! It looks epic!"I say, as we board on the roller coaster, and our seats and seats belt our fastened in as we watched the countdown on the screen.

10

"Sarah cant we just go to another ride?"

9

"No Haz, this'll be fun!"

8

"I'll buy you all the stuff animals here!"

7

"No Haz maybe later, ok?"

6

"Are you sure?"

5

"Yes, what's the matter with you?"

4

"It's just..."

3