Special..... (Italy Veneziano x America's Best Friend! Reader)

So... this randomly came to me.... Also, in this, you own/work in an ice cream shop

Also, there is both slight MaltCan and Spamano shipping in this
—————————-

I'd just finished serving the last customer of the day and was just about to close the door when a familiar voice caught my attention, "Bella! Wait!" I turned around to see Feliciano, or Feli as I liked to call him, running up to me, "Bella!" I smiled at let him inside. He came running in panting, "Ciao, Bella!"

"Hello, to you too, Feli. What can I do for you today?" I asked him, closing the door behind him and continuing to lock up.

"I-a was wondering, Bella, can I-a have an ice cream?!" He asked, giving me puppy eyes. I smiled, "Of course, Feli. What flavour?"

"Hm... Surprise me, Bella!"

I smiled, "Close your eyes." He did so and I went behind the counter. I picked out a flavour I have made specially for him. I put it in a cone before walking back over to him, "Feli, give me your hand." He smiled, his eyes still closed and stuck his hand out, which I placed the cone in, "Take a bite and guess."

"Okay," he replied, taking a lick. His smile increased, "Bella, is this pasta flavour?!"

"Yes, Feli. I made it specially for you."

"Vee~ Grazi, Bella!" I smiled, "Now, you finish that and I'll finished locking up."

"Oh Bella, here."

I turned back to him to see him digging in his pocket, "Here." He took my hand and I heard some jangling before I looked in my hand to see enough money to pay for the ice cream, "Feli, you don't need to pay me, it's on the house."

"But, Bella, I-a want to-a pay you."

"And I said it's on the house, Feli," I replied, putting the coins back in his hand. It was then that there was a crash from behind the counter. I walked over and leaned across the counter to see Alfred, my younger brother, by a year rubbing his head. I sighed, "Alfred, what are you doing?"

"Sup, Dudette! I just came for an ice cream! Can I have one?!"

I sighed, "Fine, Alfie. What flavour? Also get out from behind the counter!" He scurried out and stood in front of the counter, "Dudette, you got any cola flavoured ice cream?!"

"Alfred, I told this the last time, I don't sell cola flavoured ice cream. Be sensible for once."

"But Dudette!"

I gave him a glare.

"Fine, I'll have chocolate."

I smiled to myself and scooped some ice cream into a cone for him, "Here. That'll be £2.50." (Idk what that would be in dollars, if anyone knows, feel free to convert it.)

"Wait, why do I have to pay and Feliciano doesn't?! I'm your best friend, (Y/n)!" he responded, an aghast look on his face, however, this soon turned to a smirk, "Oh I know, it's cause you-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I dashed around the counter and slapped a hand over his mouth, "Shut it."

"Geez, Dudette. You're gonna have to tell him eventually. But I'd recommend getting Scarlett's permission before you do. That dudette can really hit hard with that pipe."

"Well, she probably wouldn't if you stopped annoying her Alfie. But you're going to have to get used to her being around a lot more after Saturday, you know, with her being your Sister in law. I'm glad that Matthew's found someone. Someone that doesn't pretend he doesn't exist."

"Well, I'm going to get going. I got myself a date tonight! Bye Dudette! Feliciano!" And with that Alfred was off. However, he ran straight into the door. I rolled my eyes, "It's locked Alfred." I walked over and unlocked the door and he was out. I turned back to Feli who was now licking his fingers, "Grazi, Bella! What did-a Alfred mean when he-a said "Oh I know, it's cause you-"?"

"Oh... about that..." I felt my face heating up.

"Bella, do you-a have a crush on me?!" He asked, a small smile starting to appear on his face. I nodded, "I do, Feli. I know you-" before I could finish, he'd grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss, "Ti amo anch'io, Bella."

"I love you, Feli."

—————-Extended Ending

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

I turned around to see Scarlett, sitting on the counter, a Mint Choc Chip ice cream in her hand and licking it.

"Scarlett?! How did you get in here without us noticing?"

"Ehh, I have my ways.... anyway, I'm proud," she spoke, turning towards Feli, "You finally told her. I'm proud, Feli. At least you're not the only one without a significant other now."

"Cugina, what do you mean?"

"What I-a mean, Feli is that Lovi finally admitted his feelings... Antonio's over the moon and Lovi hasn't heard the end of it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and annoy Francypants..." with that, she walked out the open door, ice cream in hand. I looked back at the counter to see a £5 note on it as well as a small note "Money for mine and Alfred's ice creams."

I smiled and walked back to Feli, kissing him.