Regrets (Prussia x Reader x Austria)

Prompt: None

Requested?: No

Type of oneshot: Mostly Angst (With a tiny bit of Prussia x Reader fluff)

AU?: Yes, High School Au

Reader's Relations: Hungary's Sister

Warnings?: None

Other notes: Finally back to writing Hetalia oneshots (: yay...... sorry I haven't written any in ages, I was writing Ace Attorney ones...... But yeah, I thought of this whilst watching YouTube... A note for the accents, for the German accents, in speech 'ze' means 'the' and 'zhe' means 'she', just so you guys don't get confused.

Ships included (New, cause definitely wouldn't fit in the title): Austria x Reader, Hungary x Austria, Prussia x Reader, Hungary x Reader (PLATONICALLY/SISTERLY NOT ROMANTICALLY) (So many ships....)

----------------

"(Y/n)! There you are!" I perked up upon hearing my sister's voice. I had sat down in our special spot where we always ate our lunch together when she'd called out to me. Once she had got closer to me, I realised she was dragging Roderich behind her and she had a massive smile on her face, "(Y/n)! I have something to tell you."

I placed down my fork that I had been using (For the purpose of the oneshot you lunch is something you eat with a fork, said fork is used later on) and looked back at her to see that they'd both sat down. I spoke up, "What is it, Lizzy? You know you can tell me anything."

"I know, that's why I came to tell you, this is important too. I have a boyfriend!" I smiled, thinking I knew who it was. I knew she'd had a crush on one of the boys in our year for a while, but she had refused to tell me who it was.

"That's great, Lizzy! I'm happy for you, who is it?" I replied, picking up the fork again and continuing to eat.

"He's right here, (Y/n). It's Roderich."

When I heard that statement, I was mad and upset. I didn't realise how mad I was until I'd managed to snap the plastic fork I was using to eat my lunch.

"Are jou okay, (Y/n)?" Roderich asked. I looked at him, trying to hide the blush on my face as I'd had a crush on him for a while. I had told my sister this, which is why I was mad that Elizabetha had told him she had a crush on him. I had planned to confess that day after school actually, but I guess I have to put my feelings aside now... "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Lizzy, can I talk to you alone please?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, sure," she replied, pecking Roderich on the cheek before following me to somewhere quiet where we could talk. The minute I had the chance, I turned to her, "What is wrong with you?! I told you I had a crush on him and yet you still confessed to him. Lizzy, when you told me you had a crush on one of the boys, I didn't expect it to be the same one I have been pinning for since Year 9! (This is the equivalent of Freshman year btw)"

"That's your fault for not telling him earlier, (Y/n)!"

"You know, I wish I wasn't your sister!" I shouted at her, tears staining my eyes. I ran off, not bothering to go back to finish my lunch. I walked back inside the school building and to my locker. I got out the stuff I'd need for my lessons after lunch, before closing my locker and leaning against it, sighing. I was about to walk off so that I would be early for my next class, having nothing else to do, when I heard voices behind me, "Mon ami, si tu aimes la fille, just tell her. I'm sure she'll feel the same."

"Nein, it's not like zat zough. I can't tell ze frau mein feelings."

"¿Por qué es eso, mi amigo?"

"I know ze frau has feelings for someone else."