April Fools Day

Perfect.... I forgot it was the First of April today. But it works.. this isn't going to be an x Reader-chan (you) are in it, but it's more of a Hetalia x Reader shitpost.... for April Fools Day. It's based off of the Anime April Fools Day episode.

(Note, (Y/H/C) means Your Hetalia Crush)

———————-

I woke up like any other day, but when I got downstairs into the kitchen, I spotted a box and a note on top. Obviously, this peaked my curiosity and I walked over to the box. I picked up the note and read it, "Dear (Y/n), I've decided to take charge of April Fools Day this year. I have a certain embarrassing photo at my disposal and I have a feeling you don't want the rest of the world seeing it.... if you do not want this to happen, then come to the plaza wearing the costume in the box...."

I gulped and opened the box and pulled out the outfit. My eyes widened when I saw it, Who the bloody hell has done this?! It was a skimpy maid outfit with a short skirt that would go to my mid thighs when I put it on. The top part also would show some of my cleavage and I gulped more. I sighed and took the outfit, walking up to my room and changing into the outfit.

I then left my house and walked to the local plaza. When I got there, I noticed the Arthur had a tiny Francis pinned to the ground, "Give me that picture you tiny pervert!"

I walked closer and on further inspection, I realised that Arthur was in a nurses outfit and Francis was naked bar some cat ears and a cat tail, "Morning."

"Good morning, Love. You have any idea who has done this?"

"Nope I received a note too. I don't want an embarrassing photo of me getting out."

However, our discussion was cut short, "Why's France a midget and Britain dressed like he's about to torture Jack Nicolson?"

"Alfred?! You got a note too?"

"Duh, Dudette, why would I be dressed like this if I didn't?"

"Good point. Well, Arthur seems to think that it's Francis, you got any idea?"

"I got sent a letter along with this costume this morning. Canada was sent the same letter but he doesn't seem that worried about it."

"Hmm. Well we should probably try to figure out who this was."

"I agree," I responded, "Has anyone else seen anyone else this morning?"

"Nope." Everyone else responded saying no and we went on a mission to find it who it was.

—————————

We spent most of the morning looking for who it was, coming across Russia and China on our escapade. We eventually decided to have a break and sat down by a tree.

"Well, that was a waste of time."

"I agree. I still want to know who it was that did this to all of us, I want to know who made us wear this skimpy outfits."

Everyone nodded in agreement before we heard, "Well well well. You actually all came."

We looked up to see Scarlett hanging off of the tree that we were sitting under with her legs hooked over the branch, wearing her military outfit.

"It was you behind this?!"

"So that's why Canada wasn't worried about it?! Cause you're behind this."

She nodded and jumped off of the branch, landing in front of us perfectly on it, "I'm impressed. I would have thought you would chicken out, but I guess you can have these back." She pulled out some pieces of paper from her pocket and handing on to everyone; the photos. However, instead of handing mine to me, she put it back in her pocket.

"Scarlett, give me the photo!"

She smirked, "Nope! I'm going to go and give this to (Y/H/C). See ya!" And with that, she ran off. I shot up and dashed off after her, "Scarlett please!"