Shout Out To My Ex (France x Reader x Prussia)

Prompt: None

Requested?: Nope

Type of oneshot: Fluff/Angst/SongFic

AU?: Nope

Reader's Relations: France's girlfriend of a few years and good friends with the rest of the BTT

Warnings?: None

Other notes: You're a singer/Popstar in this

Ships included: None

--------------------

"Cherie, please hear me out. It's not what it looks like!"

"Then what are you doing?! Because to me, it looks like you were in the middle of a very passionate make-out session with my best friend, Francis!" I shouted back, tears in my eyes, "Get out."

"Che-"

"I SAID GET OUT! I never want to see your face again!" I retorted, slapping him in the face before turning to my friend, "And you, I thought I could trust you!"

-----------------

A few weeks later, I'd got over the fact that he'd cheated on me. In fact, I'd completely forgotten about any feelings of love I had for Francis at all, that's because I had found feelings for someone else. Just because I refused to speak to Francis, didn't mean I stopped hanging out with Gilbert and Antonio. They were my two best friends in the whole world. But, anyway, I digress, a few weeks later I had a show and I was going to need a certain male's help with one of the songs.

"Hey, Gil."

"Hey, Fraulein. Vat can ze Awesome Prussia do for jou today?"

"Would you mind helping me with my show tonight? There's a new song I want to premiere tonight and I need help with it."

"Kesesesesesese, of course, Fraulein. Ich vould be honoured to help jou!" I smiled and hugged him, "Thanks, Gil. Meet me at the theatre at 6, and also, give these to Francis and Antonio, the other is yours," I continued handing him three tickets.

"Of course, Fraulein."

--------------------

"Thank you all for coming tonight! Now, I have time for one more song and I've decided to premiere my newest song, but I'm going to need help from one of my friends. Gilbert, could you please join me on stage?" He walked up to the stage, smirking at our other two friends and smiled at me. I handed him the spare microphone and we started.

- Watch vid (Song lyrics)

On the last note of the song, I grabbed the collar of the top that Gilbert was wearing and pulled him into me, kissing him. His red eyes widened before he kissed me back.

"Get a room you two!" I pulled away at hearing Toni's comment before dragging Gilbert off stage. I pulled him back to my dressing room and inside before kissing him again, "I love you, Gil."

"Ich liebe dich auch, Fraulein."