30: Aftermath

Warning: seggs
Warning: fluff

"Kenma- oh my god- KENMA"

He rammed into you over and over again, his rhythm keeping steady as he continuously hit your g-spot as a sadistic smile formed on his face. The tears on your cheeks had began to dry up as your eyes rolled into the back of your head as a feeling of ecstasy washed over you as you drew closer and closer to your 5th climax of the night. He let out a few grunts, gripping your hips as he pulled you into him again. He thrusts began to get sloppier, signaling he was close as well. Leaning over your back, he planted a few kisses between your shoulder blades, smiling as your moans filled the room.

"Kenma-"

"Yes love?"

"i'm...oh fuck..." failing to tell him you were cumming you let out a soft whimper as your cum dripped onto the sheets below you. He pulled out, finishing on your back as he'd decided if he did it inside you again you were sure to get pregnant.

"Again?" he hummed, tracing a little heart between the hickeys on your back.

"No..god....I'm tired." Your body was still recovering from the last 4 rounds, your body covered in hickeys, your cheeks tear-stained from the overwhelming pleasure. You let your body sink into the sheets, not even bothering to try and hold yourself up any longer.

"I'm sorry baby." he mumbled, gently flipping you onto your back and kissing your forehead, his thumb brushing over your cheeks as he looked at you with slight worry.

"here..hold onto me." he murmured as he slid a hand underneath your thighs, the other one under your back before he lifted you off the bed, walking over to the bathroom kicking it open with his foot.

He put a towel on top of the toilet seat cover, putting you down for a second while he turned on the water, letting the tub fill up. He turned back to you, about to ask you if you wanted a bubble bath or a normal bath when he saw you dozing off.

Chuckling to himself he kneeled down in front of you, caressing your cheeks with his thumb, smiling when you leaned into him.

"Babe. Y/n." He pinched your cheek trying to get you to wake up a little, your eyes blinking sleepily as you came back around.

"Look, 15 more minutes and we can go to sleep ok? Just let me clean you up."

You nodded, letting him pick you up and set you in the tub. You clung to his arm, tugging gently and blinking slowly as you tried to stay awake.

"come in with me." you mumbled, scooting forward so he could slide in behind you. before you leaned back into his chest, letting your eyes close as you felt his hands brush your skin as he washed you.

"I love you Kenma." you slurred, drifting out of reality as you let yourself slip into sleep, knowing you were safe in his arms.

"I love you too y/n." he placed a kiss in the crook of your neck, smiling to himself.

——

Y'all seen the new cover? 🌚 It looks kinda weird ngl