34: On the counter

warning

————

"Kenma.."

It slipped out unintentionally. He told you to keep quite, but the way his hand glided down your body in the most gentle manner made you crave for more.

He raised a finger to his lips, a smile playing around the corners of his mouth as he continued to speak to Hinata on the phone.

Hinata had called around 5 minutes ago, for some sort of advice on this girl he was interested in. Interrupting you and Kenma's little fun. You were half undressed, the shorts kenma lent you already on the floor while you sat on the counter of the island. The sandwich you were making disregarded on the main counter.

His fingertips traced the outline of your collarbone before slipping into your bra, fondling the soft flesh.

"Why'd you call me again?"
"Because you know, you're with y/n, and everytime me or Hana asks how the relationship is going she always gets giddy and can't stop smiling while she spaces out of the conversation. I wanna make this girl like that for me."
"How am I supposed to help with that?"

You softly bit your lower lip, the zip up hoodie you were wearing before starting to slide down your arms, giving you a seductive aura.

He held the phone up to his ear with one hand, as he leaned closer, his other hand caressing your cheek. You reached out, wanted to feel him with your own hands, your eyes giving away the desperateness in your actions.

His thumb slipped in your mouth accidentally when it brushed over your lips, and he smirked while maintaining eye contact with you as you sucked on it.

He gazed at you from under his eyelids, a stern expression on his face as he got a little riled up from how you were tempting him.

"Hinata, does she find you attractive?"

His thumb slipped out your mouth and you gave it a quick kiss before he slid his hand back down your body, beginning to gently rub your clit outside of your underwear.

Your hands gripped his forearm, and your nails started to dig into his skin as you attempted not to let out any noises.

"Well, if she finds you attractive..then use that to your advantage. There's already the sexual aspect of it. Now you know, just develop the romantic one."

His hand nudged your panties to the side, enjoying the expression on your face when you let out a choked gasp at the feeling of his cold finger on your clit. Your mouth slightly ajar as you let out faint moans when he began to rub.

"But Kenma, do you and y/n really have a sexual aspect? You guys don't seem like the type of couple to do it as much as Kuroo and Hanna or Akaashi and Bokuto."

You shivered as you felt your high coming on, your grip on his arm tightening even more.

"I'm gonna..." you whispered, before he pulled his hand away not letting you finish. His fingers were covered in the juices you were secreting and you let out a small whine when the pleasure building up died down as quickly as it came.

He lowered the waist band of his pants and you watched from underneath your eyelids as he rubbed his length against your lower lips. You reached down to put it in out of pure desperateness to have him inside you, but he slapped your hand away and leaned over kissing your forehead.

"How about you ask y/n?" he murmured before thrusting into you, forcing you to take his full length all at once.

You were basically falling apart at this point, the restraint from before was crumbling unintentionally as your moans started to get significantly louder, Kenma eventually having to put his hand over your mouth to muffle them.

"Maybe I will."

He hung up on Kenma and a second later your phone started to ring. You fumbled to pick it up and you went to press decline but a sudden thrust made your finger click accept instead.

"shit- H-Hinata? Do you need something?"

At that moment Kenma thought it would be fun to suck on your sweet spot and resume rubbing your clit all while picking up the speed while thrusting into you. Your fingers got tangled in his hair as you gave a half-assed attempt at pulling his mouth away from your neck.

"What's your sex life like with Kenma?"
"Don't you think thats a little...personal?"

You bit your lip and looked down and locked eyes with Kenma, who looked like he was having the time of his life.

"Yea but I need help in whooing this girl, and I don't have experience with you know, romantic shit. Kenma said maybe I could use the sexual attraction to my advantage when developing a...relationship."
"Can't you...fuck, c-can't you ask Bokuto and Akaashi? O-or maybe Hana and Kuroo?"

Hinata on the other side of the phone rolled his eyes as if it was obvious, while you were rolling your eyes as you drew closer to climax.

"Because Kuroo and Hana were in the middle of arguing, which will probably result in angry sex, and Bokuto was fucking Akaashi WHILE on the phone with me. Like god, stop rubbing it in my face that all my friends are in happy relationships! But seriously, on the phone? With me? The disrespect!"

You let out a nervous laugh when Kenma gave one, long, hard, thrust in which his tip hit your womb. You gasped and accidentally moaned into the phone earning a gasp from Hinata.

"THE DISRESPECT. WE AREN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE!"
"Hinata-"

You were cut off with the dialtone and you began to let out noises freely, wrapping your arms around Kenma's neck and locking your legs around his torso.

"Hinata is gonna fucking hate me."
"small price to pay."

His thrusts soon became sloppier and he sped up slightly. You balled up his hair in your fist, needing something to hold on to as of right now.

"Fuck Kenma, I'm gonna....oh god."

You two came at the same time, and he pulled out before leaning over kissing your temple.

"you should probably talk to Hinata now."

—————

Ok so like for this story obviously there's not gonna be many more chapters which is why I wanna know if I should release the first 5 chapters of the Bokuto fanfic after chapter 37? Or after chapter 40.