Eighteen

Isabella POV

Today is now officially my first day back on the job and I honestly don't want to go because I don't want to face Justin, I know once I step foot in his house he is going to be awkward and try talking to me every other minute. I already know that Selena is going to be there and I'm going to have to deal with her.

I did my daily morning routine and made my way to Justin's house, while I'm waiting for the bus mother nature decides it's the perfect time to rain.

Awesome.

I got to the front of Justin's house soaking wet, I should've checked the weather forecast this morning. I repeatedly rang the doorbell and banged on the door until someone answered. The door slowly opened and two boys were standing in front of me. One was pale with similar hair to Justin and a tattooed sleeve, and the other looked Hispanic with beautiful looking hair.

"Can we help you?" The Hispanic boy asks politely.

"I'm the housekeeper" I reply with water dripping down my face. They immediately let me in and I dropped all my things and went to one of the bathrooms for a clean towel, when I got back the boys were whispering to each other.

"Hi I'm Fredo" The Hispanic ones steps towards me to shake me my hand.

"Bella" I weakly smile, still drying my hair.

"And I'm Ryan" The other smiled "Are you just starting to work for Justin?" He asks.

"I've been here for a couple of months" I nod. The awkwardness was just a bit too much, as I turn around someone bumps into me.

"Oh my god Bella, your hair is blonde" Selena was standing next to Justin and now I was circled by four people.

"Wow" I clapped my hand slowly. Everyone looked confused.

"Is everything okay?" She asks. I'm start to hate that question.

"Alex Russo finally got my name right" I mocked the same way she spoke to me the last time we saw each other. I heard someone laughing and I assumed it was one of Justin's friends.

"Bella why are you acting this way?" She looks at Justin then back at me.

"Do you know me personally?" I ask her, Justin was silent and kept his eyes glued onto me.

"No bu-"

"Exactly, so why do you think you can call me Bella? I'm not going to say I hate you because I have no reason to. I just don't want you having any type of interaction with me" I calmly say, I wasn't mad or anything I was just tired of everything.

"Bella don't you think you're overreacting a bit?" Justin says breaking the quick silence.

"It's alright babe" She whispers before she quickly pecks his lips.

I was overwhelmed right now so I did the smart thing and went back down to the laundry room. I angrily folded the clothes and I could see my vision getting blurry.

"Don't cry." That was the only thing that kept replaying in my mind.

"Bella what the hell is wrong with you?" I heard the voice ask and then I heard the door close. I stayed quiet, ignoring the fact that he was speaking to me. "BELLA" He shouts causing me to flinch.

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled back at him and he looked scared.

"Why aren't you saying anything? Tell me the truth." He looks at the way I was folding the clothes.

"What do you want me to say? You want me to tell you that I'm crazy? That your dumbass girlfriend pisses me off? Or how about that I'm jealous that you're with her and not me? What about the fact that I spent all this time helping your miserable ass then you just brush me off for your ex you met at a fast food restaurant?" I throw the clothes in the laundry basket.

"Isabella why didn't you-? Never mind" He shakes his head.

"No, it's not "Never mind" Justin. That should be me, I should be in her place. She wasn't here for you when you were hurting, I was" My voice cracked. "It was me, I helped you and cared for you not her but now she walks around here like she's actually been here"

"Bella listen to me please me" Justin takes a step closer.

"No you listen to me, I didn't see her waking her ass up everyday at 5 in the morning to cater to you, I didn't see her spending her only days off from work to make you feel better, was she the one that flew with you to Canada because you didn't want to be alone?" I said through gritted teeth, the more I talked the angrier I got.

"I'm sorry Bella" He gulps and shakes his head.

"Why should you be sorry? What could you have possibly done wrong? Wait, do you think it was because you promised to show me something special but blew it off to have a party so you could impress Selena?" I sarcastically ask.

"Bella you're making me feel bad" His eyes become watery.

"You asked for the truth, so you got it" I mumbled. "I'm tired not from just you but from all the medication I've been taking and I honestly don't have energy for this." I look up at ceiling and I sigh. "I quit Justin, find yourself a new housekeeper. I'm sure Selena will do it" I bitterly chuckle.

As I was leaving Justin grabs my hand and pulls me close. "Don't leave Bella, I need you" he sobs.

"You had no problem leaving me. You have Selena now so what's wrong?" I gently push him off of me and walk back upstairs to the house.

Ryan and Fredo were sitting on the couch with Selena. "It was nice meeting you guys" I say to Fredo and Ryan but Selena was waving at me and smirking "I wasn't speaking to you, I was talking to them" I roll my eyes.

"Bye Isabella" They say in unison, I wave at them and walk out the door.

Not have only have I lost my mind but I've lost my friend and my job.