Twenty Five

Justin

"Never thought I'd miss California so much." She smiles as we get off the plane.

"Well, California misses you." I nudge her lightly which causes her to smile.

Bella and I rush through paparazzi with the security guards trying to protect us, the flashing lights blind us as we try to reach the car. The sound of the screaming fans bring a smile to my face but I could tell Bella was uncomfortable by everything.
"You okay?" I exhaled once we got inside the escalade.

"Yeah I just don't like the lights." She nods.

I chuckle at what she said because it reminded me of one of my songs. Just looking at Bella put a smile on my face and I couldn't help but stare at her.

"What?" Her cheeks turn red and she couldn't stop blushing.

"Nothing, I'm just really happy you're here." I smile.

"Me too." She continues to blush.

The ride from the airport to my house takes 2 hours and Bella already ended up falling asleep on my shoulder, I wanted to take her to the mall so I could buy her some stuff but I think it's best not to wake her up.

"Mr. Bieber we're almost there." My driver says.

"Alright, thanks." I whisper. I gently shake Bella to wake her up, "Bella wake up" I whisper.

"Mhmm?" She groans and tosses around.

"We're going to be home in 5 more minutes." I say.

She slowly opens her hazel eyes and look straight up at me, she flashes a small smile and she bats her long lashes.

The car pulled into my driveway, I grabbed my carry on and got out the car with Bella next to me. We both walked up to my front door and I grabbed my keys, I open the door and let Bella go inside first.

"Wow." She says in a shocked tone.

"What?" I laugh.

"You actually kept this place clean." She giggles.

"Yeah I'm surprised too." I smile.

I go upstairs to put my luggage in my room then I quickly go back downstairs to Bella, we sat next to each other on the couch and just started talking.

"What about your parents?" I ask the first question that pops up in my mind.

"What about them?" She answers back.

"Won't they notice you're gone? What if they tell the cops you're missing?" I jumped up.

"I'm over 18 Justin, unless I'm being held captive they can't really do anything about it." She shrugs.

I had plans tonight for Bella and I but I realized that we spent literally most of the whole day on the couch talking.

"Hey I know you're probably dying to take a shower am I right?" I smile.

"Oh my gosh yes." She nodded.

"Alright follow me." I got up from the couch and grabbed Bella's hand. We walked up to my bedroom and I grabbed one of my white T-shirts. "I know you don't have any clothes yet so you could wear this."

"Umm what about panties?" She giggles.

"I guess you won't be wearing any tonight." I smirk.

"You're such a perv." She smacks my arm. "I'll be out in a few." She opens the bathroom door and goes in.

I wanted to take Bella out tonight for dinner but I guess I'm going to have to do it here. There was no time to cook so I called an Italian restaurant to deliver some food. I grabbed a white table cloth and put it over the glass round table on my balcony, the balcony had a nice view of the city and since it was night time the lights looked amazing.