Nine

Justins POV

Isabella has been really quiet since we've gotten back from her parents. I heard her and her mother arguing back and forth, her mother said something about her not taking her medication. I wonder why Isabella needs to take medication, she doesn't really like to talk about her self as much. 

I sat upright on the bed watching her roll up a blunt on the floor, I know there is so much to her but she never talks all she ever wants to do is listen to my problems and I feel bad for that.

"Isabella?' I whisper trying not to distract her.

"Mhmm" she looks up at me quickly before looking back down.

"Nevermind" I shake my head before laying down. She got up from the floor and laid down next to me, she lights the blunt and takes a puff while staring at the ceiling.

"I know you heard" she sighs.

"Yeah I did" I say incoherently as I take the blunt from her to take a puff. "I want to ask you something but you don't have to answer if you don't want to"

"I have a feeling I know what you are going to ask me" she clears her throat "But go ahead, ask away"

"Are you sick or something? Not to sound rude or anything but I mean do you have an illness or something" I ask taking another puff.

"If you mean a disease then no, but I was diagnosed with depression when I was about 15 and they prescribed me some type of stupid medicine" she chuckles on the last part.

"So why did you stop taking them?" I ask with curiousity.

"Because I feel better" she laughs.

"You may think you feel better but trust me when I say you are not. Something will eventually trigger you and cause you to go back to that state" I say "I've been there" I sigh.

"So have I" she puts out the blunt and then lays her head on my chest. "I'll make you deal" she says sending vibrations throughout my body.

"And what is that?" I raise my brows.

"If you step back out into the public I will take my medication again. Deal?" she smirks.

"Uhhmm I don't know Isabella" I hesitated on my words.

"You can't expect something from me and not think I won't expect something from you" she rolls her eyes.

"Fine. But I am only doing this for your health" I nudge her gently.

"You don't have to, I haven't been taking them for over a year now and nothing has happened to me yet" she shrugs.

"That is the keyword, Yet" I say "I don't want anything happening to you" I whispered to her.

"I don't want anything happening to you either, that's why I'm asking you to step back out in public, it is not good for you to keep yourself isolated in such a huge empty house" she raises her head to look me in the eyes.

"But I'm not isolated in my house" I say trying to correct her.

"You are. You do not socialize with anyone, I don't count and neither do the people that party at your house because you still don't speak to them." She chuckles "I mean when was the last time you spoke to Mr. Braun?" Those words left her mouth and I was totally silent.

"I don't recall" I say shrugging my shoulders.

Isabella POV

"Well if you can't recall then most likely it has been a while" I sigh "Do you miss your family?" I ask changing the subect.

"More than anything" he breathes out heavily staring at the ceiling again.

"Why don't you go visit them?' I suggest.

"Because I am way too busy trying to make these songs and I don't need anyone recgonizing me while I am there". I couldn't help but shake my head.

'You are definitely going now because I am tired of going somewhere with you and you are hiding like someone is going to murder you" "You have to let them know you are in Canada. If you want I could come with you." I laugh.

"There is no "If I want," You are coming with me" he laughs. "I came with you to visit your family now you have to come with me" he says playing with my hair.

"You make a valid point, I just hope your family isn't as crazy as mine" I say now running my fingers through Justin's smooth hair. I swear I heard him groan but I decided to ignore it because I thought it was in my head. His fingers trailed down my shoulder and I shivered at his touch, he gently stroked my arm and I felt as if I was putty in his hands.

"You have such smooth skin" he whispers as he continues to trail his fingers around my body I lift my head up slightly from his chest and I begin tracing the cross tattoo that lays on his torso "Can I tell you something?" he mumbles.

"Yeah what is it?" I say still focused on tracing his tattoos.

"I don't know why but each time you touch me I feel a jolt of electricity run through my body" he says smiling "And to be quite honest with you I kinda like it" he says smiling again and I saw happiness in his eyes.

I knew exactly what Justin was talking about but I acted as if I didn't. I honestly didn't know what to say after what he had just said, it was as if my mind went completely blank. "Do you sometimes get tingles in your fingertips?" that question was not intended to leave my mouth.

"Yeah I do, does the same thing happen to you?" he questions.

"Yeah it does but only when you touch me and I'm not sure why" I lied I already knew why, it was because we both had feelings for each other but neither of us wanted to admit it. The silence in the room became a little too much to handle so I got up from the bed getting ready to leave the room. I felt a pair of hands grab me and push lightly against the wall, I am staring at him and he is staring at my lips.

He begins to lean in closer and closer as both of his hands have a firm grip on either sides of my waist, his head placed in the crook of my neck and the feeling of his breath hitting mine causes me to tingle. "I don't know what you are doing to me" he whispers in my ear as his hands slide up my body "But I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it" I could feel him grinning, our bodies were so pressed against each other and I loved it.

"I know you probably lost for words as of right now, so I'll speak and you just listen" I could feel the pacing of his heart increase, he pulls our bodies closer to each other if that was even possible. "Whatever you're doing to me I don't want you to stop" he moves my hair to the side then places his face back in the crook of my neck, I felt his wet lips touch my neck and if he wasn't holding me right about now I would've fainted.

"You may not feel the same way but yet you probably do because you're still here. I just want to tell you that you're absolutely beautiful" he places a kiss on my cheek. "Isabella Jackson I have a huge crush on you" he pauses to stare at me then I felt his smooth soft lips crash onto mine. 

The minute he placed his lips on to mine it was as if my world stopped, I had never had such a feeling before when kissing someone. Like his lips were meant for mine, we were in sync with each other.

Justin pulls away with smile on his face and his forehead upon mine "Did you feel that?" he whispers upon my lips.

"Yes" I whispered out of breath "I liked it....alot" I smile quickly pecking his lips.

"Me too" he says kissing my cheek again "I can't stop thinking about kissing you" he leans back in to give me another kiss and the feeling came back.

"I don't think I will ever get sick of this feeling" I press my head upon his chest.

"Me neither" he kisses the top of my head before wrapping his arms around me.