Sixteen

Isabella POV

I know Justin had his party last night and now I know I obviously have to be the one to clean up the fucking mess.

I got up from my warm bed and walked to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I didn't feel like getting pretty so I just threw on jeans, a white t-shirt, and my converse. I put on foundation and threw my hair up in a messy bun, I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

I currently stood at the bus stop wishing I had a car. When the bus finally came I sat in the back with my headphones on. By the time I reached to my stop I was already tired, maybe it's because I wasn't all that thrilled to go to Justin's house.

When I opened the door I felt anger rushing through my veins, the place was a fucking disaster.

Trash EVERYWHERE. At least there weren't any randoms laying around the house, I didn't find Justin so I assumed that he's upstairs in his room.

I went to the kitchen to grab a big black garbage bag, I went back to the open space to pick up all the beer bottles and trash on the floor. While cleaning up I hear the sound of heels coming down the steps.

I looked up and it was Selena, she had messy hair and she was buttoning up her shirt. She was so focused on trying to fix herself up that she hadn't noticed me yet, she was staring into the mirror trying to tame her hair.

"Look what you did Justin" she whispers.

I couldn't stand being in the same room as her right now. I cleared my throat which startled her.

"Jesus, you scared" She looks at me through the mirror. "Oh wait, you're the girl that Justin was with the other day" She turns to me.

"Isabella" I continue picking up the bottles.

"What are you doing here? I didn't see you last night" She puts her hair up.

"I'm being paid to clean up not party" I gave her a fake smile.

"Wow that sucks" She sighs. "Well...Isabelle, it was nice meeting you" she turns on her heels and walks to the front door.

"It's Isabella" I said.

"Did you say something?" She looks back at me with raised brows.

"Nothing" I shook my head watching her strut out the door.  

I finished up picking up the bottles then went to the backyard to clean up the pool, I noticed the paparazzi were near the bushes but I just decided to ignore them since I wasn't in the mood.

My feelings were all over the place. I was angry, jealous, sad, but most of all I didn't really care anymore. I mean Justin isn't mine so why should I care what he does and who he does it with, right?

To make the cleaning process go faster I put on my head phones and played my favorite song. Till Dawn by The Weeknd, I love his voice he is forever bae.

I tell myself that I'll take you for the last time
I'll be over you eventually
Time after time, you seem to push me off
I understand what we have become.

I got so lost in the music I didn't even notice that Justin was standing next to me, he was wearing nothing but sweatpants and had sex hair. He pulled out one of my earbuds and began chuckling.

"I said hey" He smiles.

"Hey" I muttered before putting the earbuds back on.

He takes them back out and I am fed up "Are you okay?" He asked but I just rolled my eyes.

"Mhmm" I nodded then put the earbuds back on and walked to the entertainment room. 

Cause unlike you I got nothing to hide
I don't pretend to have any shame
I got a box we could put all your lies in
Until the end of days.

-Steam the couch

-Clean all the glass

-Disinfect every piece of furniture

-Vaccum the carpets

-Mop and wax the floor

-Do Laundry

-Make beds

I finally finished cleaning up the house with no distractions by Bieber, once in a while he would try to speak to me but I just ignored him. I checked my phone and it was 4:36 PM, I usually stay after I'm done cleaning to talk to Justin but since I'm not in my zone today I decided to just go back home.

When I came back upstairs Justin was dressed up and Selena was sitting on the couch that I just fucking steamed and her fingerprints were all over the damn glass table. I didn't do all this cleaning for someone to come and create another fucking mess.

"Hey Isabelle we're going out, want to come?" She smiles.

"It's Isabella, my fucking name is Isabella. No, I don't want to go out with you two and I don't want your DNA on the fucking furniture I just cleaned" I didn't mean to snap but I was frustrated.

Justin POV

Isabella snapped on Selena because Selena got her name wrong but I'm sure it was an accident. I grabbed Bella's hand took her near the poolside, she looked fatigued and her hair was a mess.

"Bella, are you okay?" I look into her eyes.

"Stop asking me that" She shouts making me jump. "I'm fine just let me do what I have to do" She was breathing heavily and kept looking around. "Shut up" her body cringes and her hands cover up her ears.

"I didn't say anything" I whisper.

"Just stop, please" tears fall from her eyes and her hands are still on her ears.

"Bella what's going on?" I was scared right now.

Her breathing became frantic and her chest rose rapidly, next thing I knew she dropped to the floor.

"OH MY GOD SELENA CALL AN AMBULANCE" I yell, I drop to my knees and placed her head on me. "Bella come on wake up" I started tearing.

"SELENA CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE" I shout on the top of my lungs.

"You'll be fine, I promise" I sniffled while gently stroking her hair out of her face.

The ambulance came quickly and got Bella, I watched her being carried away by the medics into the ambulance. The ambulance drives away and the sound of siren becomes distant and faint.

Bella.