Seven

Isabella POV

We landed in Chicago about an hour ago and we are still in the car driving to the hotel. Justin and I are in the back of the car staying silent, I watching him looking out the window with his shades on and jaw clenched. He notices me staring and gives me a light smile.

"We're almost there" I say trying to break the silence.

"Oh ok" he just nods.

We spent an extra 10 minutes in silence until we arrived at the hotel, once we pulled up Justin and I immediatly got out the car and rushed into the hotel so nobody would notice him.

"You can go upstairs and I'll grab the room key. We're on the 12th floor" I smile handing him his suitcase.

"Alright I'll meet you upstairs" he grabs my suitcase also and walks to the elevator.

I go up to the front desk and I am greeted by a handsome man, he has jet black hair and sparkling blue eyes. He looks like one of the Calvin Klein models.

"Hi, How may I help you today?" he smiles.

"Hi, I have a room and I would like to have the room key" I smiled back.

"Name?" he looks at the computer.

"Jackson" I stated quickly checking the time on my phone.

"Ok Ms. Jackson you are in room 1207" he hands me the room key.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Enjoy your stay Ms. Jackson" he winks at me.

I turn around on my heels and walk straight to the elevator. I press the 12th button waiting for me to reach my destination, the doors open and Justin is standing in front of the elevator doors. "Room 1207" I say walking down the hall. We reach to the room and I swipe the card, I walk into the room with Justin following me.

The room wasn't small but it wasn't too big, it was perfect. There was only one bed because the hotel probably assumed that it was just me.

"The room is nice" Justin smiles looking around.

"Yeah it is" I nod agreeing with him.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" he puts down his suitcase walking to the bathroom.

I throw myself on the bed and breathe out heavily letting the stress escape my body, my phone begins to ring. I grab it and looked at my screen to see my mother calling, "oh god" I muttered rolling my eyes. I let the call go to voice mail because I was way too tired and I didn't feel like listening to her babble so I put the phone on silent.

Justin came out the bathroom a couple of minutes later, he had a towel wrapped around him and his abs were glistening because of the water. I had to stare and I think he noticed because he started smirking "Are you going to take yours now?" he chuckled.

"Huh? Oh yea... I'm going to go shower now" I sound like an idiot.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom feeling embarassed as hell, I could feel my cheeks growing hot. I took a cold shower trying to cool down but I still felt hot after I took the shower.

I threw on my clothes; I wore yoga pants and a tank top, then I put my hair in a bun. I stepped out the bathroom and I found Justin laying on the bed playing with his phone.

"Hey" I mumbled dropping my body down next to him on the bed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he chuckles.

"My body hurts and I am exhausted, just the usual" I laughed shrugging my shoulders.

Justin got off the bed and went to the bathroom, he came right back hiding something behind him. "I need you to lay on your stomach" he whispered. I didn't even question I just did it, he back on the bed and sat over me, he played with the straps of my shirt "Can I take this off?" he mumbled.