Ten

Isabella POV:

I sit next to Justin on the couch in his bedroom, and he is just staring at the ceiling.

"Why do I feel this way?" He questions while closing his eyes.

"What way?" I question back.

"So...so...lonely" He whispers.

"Justin, everything we do is for the purpose of altering consciousness. We form friendships so that we can feel certain emotions, like love, and avoid others, like loneliness" I say. "You feel lonely because you're doing things that make you feel lonely, like staying in this huge house all the time." I whispered.

"Can you tell me another quote?" He asks completely ignoring everything I just told him.

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped." I whisper staring at the ceiling with him.

"Who said that?" He asks smiling lightly.

"Tony Robbins" I replied lowly. "Justin just because you feel lonely doesn't mean your alone" I turn my head to face him.

"I guess" He shrugs his shoulders.

An idea popped in my head, "Do you play soccer?" I ask jumping up.

"Yeah, why?" The confused look on his face said it all.

"Get dressed because we're going somewhere." I smile

"Where?" He questions as his eyes follow me.

"Somewhere, now stop asking questions and get ready" I chuckle before I walk out of his bedroom.

I wait downstairs for a couple minutes until Justin was done getting dressed. He came down wearing basketball shorts, sneakers, and a regular white shirt. He grabbed his shades and walked passed me without saying a word.

"Well ok then" I mumbled following him throughout the front door.

"You drive" He tossed me the keys and got in the car. I don't know what the hell is wrong with him. We drove in silence for about 15 minutes and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Can you say something?" I snapped but I didn't mean to. He gave me a glare, rolled his eyes, then turned to look out the window. "Why are you so damn mad?" I lower my voice, keeping my eyes on the road.

"I'm mad because you're dragging me somewhere" he mutters as I pull into the parking lot. I stopped the car and got out slamming the door. "Isabella wait" he says trying to grab my hand.

"First of all let go of my hand. Secondly, I didn't "drag" you anywhere if you didn't go you should've said something" I say trying not to yell.

"I just don't want to be seen by paparazzi" he replies.

"I'm kind of getting tired of that excuse, look where you are at. You're at a soccer field, I brought you here since you said like soccer and the people here are normal and my friends." I roll my eyes trying to keep calm.

Justin stays silent as his eyes make contact with the people on the field "You know I'm not dressed to play soccer" he makes another excuse.

"Unbelievable, you say you're tired of being alone and lonely but you continue to isolate yourself." I whisper while shaking my head. "You act as if you're a prisoner in your own home but you fail to realize that you can leave anytime you want." I look at him.

"Isabella I'm-"  I cut him off before he can finish his sentence.

"I know, "You're sorry"" I sighed.

"Don't be mad" he says trying to hold my hand again.

"I'm not but you can go home since I dragged you here" I say as I place the car keys in his hand.

"Aren't you coming?" He looks at me confused.

"I'll take the bus" I turn around on my heels and walk away.

I want to say it took me an hour to get me back home and I was exhausted. I wasn't mad at Justin, just mad at the fact that he keeps saying he's tired of being lonely but he never wants to socialize.

I'll talk to him tomorrow.

Hey guys, I know this chapter is short but it's for all the people that wanted an update so bad, so I hope you guys liked it ❤