One

Isabella POV

Adrenaline rushing through my veins as I walk up to the front door of the mansion, the California breeze gently blowing hitting my skin and lightly moving my hair around. My legs shake waiting for someone to answer the door, I ring the doorbell again and a man opens the door, he is wearing a suit and has a beard. He opens door a bit more wider welcoming me into the house.

"Hello Ms. Jackson, my name is Scooter Braun I am Justin's manager. Listen Justin doesn't like to be bothered so if you can try your best not to iritate him." Scooter takes me around the house.

"You make it sound like he's a dangerous animal" I chuckle but stop when I see Scooter's face.

"He isn't but he is very....fastidious" Scooter tries to give me a weak smile.

"So in other words he's difficult to deal with?" We walk to the kitchen.

"Precisely. Please we need you, all the other housekeepers have either quit or rejected this job" The look in his eyes showed fear.

"Sure, how bad could it be right?" I ask and he just nods.

"That is the spirit well Ms. Jackson I have a meeting to go to so it's just Justin and you. He is behind those double doors playing his piano, he knows that you are here. Just stay out of his way and do your job, have a nice day" he waves and leaves the house.

This place is a mess; empty beer cans everywhere, the floors haven't been waxed, glass windows are streaky. I go upstairs to his bedroom and all his clothes are scattered everywhere.

"Why get a big house if you can't take care of it" I mutter to myself before going back downstairs. I pick up every beer can on the floor and throw it in the huge black garbage bag, every single window in this house has been clean and is now streak-free, furniture has been dusted, and the floors are waxed to perfection.

I go up to his bedroom and I pick up all his clothes and throw them in the laundry basket, I take the sheets off his bed and throw them also in the basket. I place new sheets on and I make his bed, I vaccum the floor, and I spray the room lightly with air freshner; I take the laundry basket with me down to the laundry room and I wash all the sheets and his clothes, I put all the items in the dryer and I wait for them to dry.

The only place that hasn't been cleaned is the room that Justin is in, Scooter told me to stay clear of him so I will. Everyone talks about Justin, he doesn't really go out anymore and if he does it's always to the clubs. A great amount of people claim he is rude but he makes great music.

I walk around the livingroom admiring all the awards he has on the shelves; "Moonman, Artist of the Year, MMVA, VMA" these are some great accomplishments. I stand by the double doors and I listen to the piano playing, the song sounds beautiful but I'm not sure what song it is. The piano sounds a little off-key, perhaps it isn't tuned, the music stops and I hear footsteps I run to the kitchen as fast as I could and started disinfecting the kitchen counters.

I feel someone in my prescence and I don't dare to turn around and look up, I continue looking down and wiping the counter. The shadow moves closer and my chest starts to get heavy.

"Hello?" the husky voice says.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Bieber" my voice cracks and I am embarassed as hell.

"Are you going to look up?" he asks.

I stop wiping the counters and I raise my head slowly looking up at a shirtless beautiful man, his hair is messy, his tattoo sleeves are showing, his abs are built to perfection. He is like one of those boys you only see in the magazines.

"Yes sir. Is there anything I can get you Mr. Bieber?" I look at him in the eyes.

"What is your name?" he doesn't answer my question.

"Isabella...Isabella Jackson" I look for something to do to avoid eye contact with him.

"Well Isabella, I'm hungry make me something" he says and he leaves the kitchen. My jaw has dropped, I'm in awe since when am I the fucking chef.

"Wait what do you want to eat?" I yell from the kitchen but he doesn't answer. "Nice" I mumble. I don't know what to make him so I decided to make something that he might like.

I made spicy crunchy chicken wraps and served it with some tortilla chips and homemade guacamole, I placed the food on a tray with a bottle of water and I went upstairs to serve him his food. I knocked on the door but he doesn't answer, I knock again and he opens the door; he looks at the food and I can the see joy in his eyes. I put the tray down on the coffee table in his room and he doesn't even say thank you.

I decide to take the time to clean that room he was in earlier today, the room is all white and surprisingly this room wasn't dirty one bit there were just 2 or 3 bottles on the table but that was it. I sat at the piano and I began playing some of the keys and I noticed it was not tuned, I opened the piano and I tuned the piano until the keys sounded right.

Hours passed by and I washed the dishes, folded all the laundry, and scrubbed down all the bathrooms. My phone rings and it's Scooter

"Hello"

"Hello Ms. Jackson, how's your first day going?"

"It's good I guess, I got a lot of things done and the place is spotless to perfection" I smile over the phone.

"What about Justin? was he any trouble?" Scooter worries over the phone.

"Nothing I couldn't handle he just asked me to make him lunch"

"Well ok if you want you can leave at anytime you want" he says and then he hangs up the phone.

I reach for my bag to go home when Justin walks in "Where are you going?" he asks a little upset.

"Home" I mumble putting all my stuff in my bag.

"How old are you?" he asks out of no where.

"19" I reply and the look on his face was priceless.

"Shouldn't you be in college?" he clears his throat.

"With what money? I live in LA by myself and I am broke, trust me if I was in college Mr. Bieber I wouldn't be cleaning celebrity houses now if you would excuse me I am tired. Goodnight and I hope you don't mind I fixed your piano" I give him a weak smile and I leave through the front door.

I took the stupid bus home and by the time I entered my apartment it was 10:06 PM I left Justin's house around 8:30. I dropped my bag on the floor and I took off my shoes, I walked to bathroom stripped out of my dirty clothes and stepped in the shower letting the cold water hitting my skin, I washed my red hair and washed off all the make up on my face.

I went to my bedroom and I threw myself on my bed staring at my ceiling "Wow what a day." I whisper. I turn off the light and I fall asleep like a baby.

Hey guys I decided to start a new story so I hope you all like this first chapter I will try to post a new chapter everyday or every other day. Don't forget to follow, comment, vote. I love you all :*