Six

Isabella POV

My parents called me a while ago and they want me to come visit them back in Chicago, I haven't told Justin and I am supposed to leave in two days. I'm scared to tell Justin because I don't want hurt him, he's fragile and the last thing I want to do right now is to break his heart. I don't know what's worst leaving Justin or going to visit my parents, I don't want to do either.

I picked up my phone to call Justin to tell him I have to leave but I'm afraid how he will react. The phone is dialing and I am breathing heavily waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello Isabella" Justin's husky voices says through the phone.

"Hey Mr.Bieber, is it possible that I could come over? I need to talk to you." I nervously mumble over the phone.

"Yeah sure" he says "I'll see you in an hour then" he hangs up.

I head out the door as soon as the conversation ended, I sat on the bus squirming around in my seat. Some people were looking at me like I was crazy but I was too distracted to really care. When I got off the bus and started walking the rest of the way to Justin's house a bunch of thoughts ran through my mind.

What if he ends up hating me?

Will he be ok when I leave?

Who's going to be there for him?

My mind was wondering so far off I didn't even notice I was in front of his house. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, Justin opened the door and he had a smile on his face.

You're going to hurt him, don't tell him just leave.

No, I have to tell him

"Hey Isabella" he opens the door a little wider so I could come in.

I walk inside and I immediatly go in the kitchen "You hungry?" I ask as he follows me.

"Uh yea sure. What did you want to talk about?" he sits on the counter.

"Do you want bacon or sausage?" I try to change the subject.

"Sausage please, now what did you want to talk about?" he asks again.

"Ooo do you want a smoothie? I'm thinking strawberry and banana" I run to the fridge.

Justin gets up walks towards me and turns me around, my back is on the fridge and my eyes are locked on to his. "What did you want to talk about Isabella?" he whispers.

"I have to leave" I sighed.

"You just got here 5 minutes ago" he chuckles.

"No Mr.Bieber, I have to leave LA" I looked at the ground not wanting to see the pain in his eyes.

"W-W-What? W-Why?" he stutters.

"My parents requested that I visit them" I mumbled.

"When?" he whispers against my neck.

"Two days" I replied incoherently.

Justin took a deep breath and backed away from me slowly, he went upstairs and I knew he was going to trap himself there. I finished making his breakfast and brought it upstairs to him, he was in his bed and the room was dark again.

"Mr.Bieber I have your breakfast" I cleared my throat trying to get rid of the shakiness in my voice

Great now we're back to him calling me Ms.Jackson.

I sat next to him on his bed looking at him laying down staring at the ceiling. "How long?" he asks, I knew he was talking about the trip.

"A week" I sighed.