Twenty Six

*Warning: Dirty Content. If you don't like reading it then just skip this chapter✌ There's also audio*

Justin

I took Bella to the mall today to buy her new clothes and stuff, I think I spent about $3,000 if not then probably more.

"Justin thank you so much." Bella says as we walk through my front door.

"No problem baby girl." I smile and kiss her forehead.

Bella looks down at her phone to check the time and then she walks to the kitchen, I follow behind her footsteps and I see her grabbing a bottle of water and reaching for something in her purse. She pulls out 3 bottles of pills and when she looks up at me I could see the look of embarrassment on her face.

I left her in the kitchen and I grabbed all the bags to take them upstairs. I place the bags on the bedroom floor and lay myself down on the bed, exhaling deeply.

Bella walks through the door and lays herself down next to me, she lays her head on my chest and traces my sleeve with her small fingers.

We stay quiet for a couple of minutes before I finally decide to say something.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about it Isabella."

"I'm not embarrassed Justin." She sighs.

"Yes you are, it was written all over your face. There's no need to be embarrassed, I've never judged you nor will I ever." I lightly stroke her hair.

"It's just so hard." She picks her head up from my chest and sits at the end of the bed. "Sometimes I feel like giving up."

"But you don't give up, you should never give up. For each day you don't give up you get stronger." I hold her in my arms.

"It's just tiresome." She rolls her eyes and gets up from the bed.

"And I'm here to help you through the bad and good."

"Everyone that's in my life has hurt me." Bella's body turns and she faces me.

"I would never hurt you Bella." I got up and walked towards her.

"You already did it once Justin" The sound of her cracking voice caused me to have so much heartache.

"And I am so sorry that I did." I lean and place a kiss on her lips.

Bella

Justin kisses me and I could feel a jolt running through my body, his hands caress around my body. His hands move up, tugs my hair, he pulls my head back, his lips hungrily attacked my neck and I could feel my legs getting weak.

"Justin." I moan lightly.

He takes off his top then he takes off mine, the feeling of his cold fingertips rubbing across my stomach cause me to shiver.

"Take off your pants." He commands, it was no secret he was horny because his bulge was huge.

I take off my pants and throw them across the room, he bites his lip while looking up and down my body. He stands behind me and unhooks my bra, his cold hands cup my breasts. My head falls back on his shoulder and lips go back to the sweet spot on my neck.

"Oh God" I whisper softly.

My ass rubs against his bulge and hearing him moan was the sexiest thing ever, he brings me to the bed and gently lays me down. Justin's hand slid between my legs, his fingers touched my clit and a rush of warmth spread through my veins at his touch.

Justin slides off my panties and throws them at the same area I threw my jeans. He stands up and unzips his pants then removes them, he places himself on top of me and kisses my lips. While our tongues fight for dominance his fingers rub my clit.

"You're so wet baby." He moans. He held me tightly, so that unless I really tried, I couldn't get away.

I didn't really try.

His fingers slid into me and I couldn't stop squirming, his fingers pumped into me faster and faster.

My breath came faster and the sounds I made were more frantic, until I gasped. I tangled my fingers in his hair and arched my hips as the ecstasy went through my body.

Justin took his boxers off and positioned himself between my legs, I slowly parted them so that the throbbing head of his erection would have easier access inside of me.

Justin slowly slides inside of me and I immediately gasp for air, Justin places his face in the crook of my neck and his arms wrap around my arched back. With every thrust he made I moaned louder.

"Fuck...Bella you feel so fucking good." He growls in my ear.

Justin increases the pace and my nails scratches his back, his mouth sucks on my neck and I could feel the hickeys arising.

"You're...mine...Bella." He gasps in short breath.

"Oh Justin please." I beg for more of him.

"Please what baby girl?" He places his forehead on mine and stares into my eyes.

"Go faster." I moan.

Justin pulls out of me and goes to his closet, leaving me confused and upset.

"What are you doing?" I asking while breathing hard.

Justin comes back out the closet with a tie in his hand. "Doggystyle, now." He says and points to the bed.

I turn around on all fours with my head down and ass sticking up. I could feel the warmth of Justin's body behind me, he ties my hands behind me then slaps my ass.

He sticks his penis inside of me with no warning and I cry out in pain and pleasure, Justin grips my waist and goes faster and harder.

"OH JUSTIN!" I yelled, thank God we're in a house and not an apartment.

"FUUCKK." Justin groans.

After a couple of strokes I could feel my climax reaching.

"Justin I'm so close." I whisper, the feeling was good I had no choice but to bite the sheets.

"Go ahead baby cum for me." He grunts.

I release myself all over him and then he pulls out and releases himself on my back, his warm substance slid down on me and he untied me.

"Wow." I lay down on my stomach and gasp out

"Was it good?" He chuckles.

"Amazing." I smile and kiss his lips. "But now I need a shower, I'll be back." I get off the bed and Justin immediately jumps up and slaps my ass.

"Looks like round 2." He smirks and follows me in the bathroom.