𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

"Woah, who's the girl?" Fives asked as he walked over to the group with Calypso

"Woah, who's the girl?" Fives asked as he walked over to the group with Calypso. "Wow." Fives said with a grin at the woman. "What's your name?" Calypso rolled her eyes at the desperate attempt of flirting and looked over to Kix who seemed to be the only one who could understand her. "What's you name?" She signed to him. "I'm kix." He replied before gently reaching out to her hand. "May I?" He asked softly and Calypso nodded. "K-I-X" he signed the letters against the palm of her hand ever so gently. Calypso looked from her hand to his face. Her blue eyes met his. "This is Rex." He introduced his captain and Rex gave a respectful nod. "R-E-X" he signed into her hand once more, gingerly pressing each letter he made with his fingers against the skin of her palm. "Princess!" A shout came from the palace steps causing them all to turn to see a frantic woman who only Calypso knew running towards them. Miss Turner quickly approached the blonde girl, her face red as she was out of breath. "Miss Calypso, your highness, your father has requested your presence at once." She said in between breaths. "Princess?" Kix said as his eyes widened. He looked at the girl. The mute girl was one of the twelve princesses? He couldn't believe it. "And dear," miss turner said, her tone being much more panicked, "he knows about this morning."

Calypso became pale as she looked at the maid and realization washed over her. She turned to Kix and quickly signed to him. "Goodbye. It was nice meeting you 'K-I-X'." And with that she followed the maid back to the palace. Kix watched with his brothers, unable to sign back fast enough, as the mute princess was escorted away for what he knew to be forever. He had never met someone like her. He had never needed to use sign language before now either. Calypso was unlike anything or anyone he had ever known. And there was something about her that absolutely captivated him without end. It could have been her floral scent, or her loose long golden locks, or maybe the way her blue eyes sparkled like the sea when the sunlight hit them. Or maybe it was her voice. She didn't need to speak at all for kix to know she had the most beautiful voice he had ever heard.

"Calypso," King William addressed his youngest daughter as she was escorted by Miss turned to the grand hall. Padme had left and now it was just Calypso's sisters, their father, and now herself as well. "So nice of you to join us." Her father added and anyone could hear the sarcasm in his voice. King William was not having it today. "I'm sure you're well aware of the courting banquet tomorrow." King William announced. "Senator Amidala will be our honored guest to observe our local costumes." The discussion with the Naboo senator must have gone well, Calypso assumed. "A potential suitor will be brought fourth for each of you. It is imperative that you go along with your suitors. It is for politics, after all, and we are trying to avoid a war as much as possible." He said and many looks were exchanged between the girls. "Yes father." Many of them replied. "I will have the maids tend to any of your needs for tomorrow. But as for now it is back to your studies with all of you." He said and the girls nodded in unison before turning to leave. "Except for you, Calypso." The king called. "I'd like a word with you."

"Calypso," the king said as he sighed and rested his head in his hands. "What were you thinking?" He asked and Calypso looked up at him with keen blue eyes. "Leaving the palace gates this morning? Have you lost your mind?" He added and Calypso sighed. "It was only for a little bit." She signed up at him, her fingers shaking lightly as she spoke with them. A sign that she was upset. "I don't care how long it was, those rules are in place for a reason." Her father stated with much more authority in his voice. Calypso narrowed her eyes at him. "Calypso," king William called her name much softer now. "You know I have these rules to protect you, to keep you safe. I do this because I love you." "I know." Calypso signed back. "You look just like your mother." William said, his shoulders sagging slightly as he spoke. "I see her in your eyes, in your spirit." He added. Calypso looked down, starting to feel a tinge of guilt for her actions. "I tell you to stay within the palace walls to protect you. Because I cannot loose you, much like I lost her." "I know papa." Calypso signed this time her fingers moved much more gently with her response. "I will be more careful I promise."