𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Kix's instincts as a medic kicked in as the petite lady fell into his arms

Kix's instincts as a medic kicked in as the petite lady fell into his arms. He was lucky to catch her in time. She was still breathing, which was good, but he could tell she was having difficulty doing so. He looked to the lacing holding her corset together, it was extremely tight and he knew instantly that was the culprit of her unconscious state. He tried to untie it but it seemed Calypso's maid had done a fantastic job at securing the ribbons so only she could undo them. Kix sighed. He had to do something fast or Calypso might not make it. So without giving it much of a second thought, he pulled a knife from his utility belt and sliced a deep line, careful not to graze her soft skin, down her thick corset. The multiple of corsets she was wearing finally sprang loose and Kix removed them. "CALYPSO!" A sudden shout rang out from behind Kix but he didn't stop, a life was at stake and it was his job to see to it that he did everything possible to save it. "What do you think you're doing to my sister?" The voice of Courtney ordered as she raced over to the medic. "Kix I didn't think you were the kind of man to get it on out in the open like this." Fives said as he followed the princess he had been walking with. "I am saving her life." Kix replied before tossing the corsets aside. With the tight clothing removed, Calypso suddenly drew in a deep breath, her eyes opening in an instant. She brought a hand to her chest, steadying herself as she drew in several deep breaths. Her chest heaved and she looked to Kix, the man who had saved her life. "Thank you." She sighed to him by bringing her hand to her chin. However a blush covered her face when she realized with her many corsets removed only her white shift covered her chest from the eyes of the men. Kix also blushed, being as how she was in his arms in her undergarments. He looked away. "I will not look at you like that. Not now when you are in need of medical care, my lady." Kix said respectfully. "We need to get her back inside." Courtney nagged, not wanting anyone to see her little sister half dressed in the hands of a soldier of the GAR. "I know." Kix said before turning back to Calypso. "Can you walk?" He asked and she slowly tried to stand only for her knees to buckle and for her to fall to the ground once more but not before Kix could catch her. "I will carry her." He said to Courtney who obviously wasn't fond of the idea but she would have preferred for the medic to carry her rather then Fives who wouldn't be able to walk straight with a half dressed woman in his arms. Kix scooped her up in his arms, holding her bridal style. Calypso looked up at the man carrying her. She noticed how even in her exposed state Kix refused to look at her. She admired him for that. Her soldier. She felt so safe in his arms and she wanted to stay like that forever. She curled up in his arms, head resting against his chest, and before she knew it she was fast asleep, safe in the arms of Kix.

Upon waking up, Calypso noticed she was back in her bed in her room shared with all her eleven other sisters. But Courtney was the only other sister in the room, and she seemed to be in a pretty heated conversation with Fives. Courtney was obviously frustrated and Fives was doing his best to calm her down but failing miserably. Calypso looked to her side to see Kix looking down at her. His eyes sparkled when he saw that she was awake. "My lady." He said softly and Calypso slowly tried to sit up. "Can you get her some water? Please?" Kix asked the other princess who nodded, leaving to do anything to help her sister and Fives went along with her, leaving Calypso and Kix alone. "How are you feeling?" Kix asked. His hand slowly made its way to hers, lacing his gloved fingers with hers as he gazed down at her. Calypso smiled. "Better" she signed with her free hand. "Thank you K-I-X." She continued to sign. The medic smiled. "Just doing my job." He replied. "No." Calypso signed, bringing her pointer finger and middle finger down to her thumb. "You saved me." She continued to sign. "I am eternally grateful." She added and Kix blushed. It was one thing to help his brothers out when they had been wounded in battle but it was completely different when he got the privilege to save a beautiful woman. She lifted a hand to cup his cheek and Kix watched her with keen brown eyes and she lifted her face up to place a soft kiss on his other cheek. She had done it. Calypso may have been one small mute girl but even her smallest gesture was enough to make the clone medic helpless.

"Your majesty please listen!" Fives pleaded after Courtney as the pair entered the room with Kix and Calypso once more. Courtney rolled her eyes. "I will not. I do not wish to hear any more concerning my sister's half naked state and your wondering eyes, do I make myself clear?" "But princess I wasn't-" "do I make myself clear?" She stated much more sternly this time. "Yes your majesty." Fives said with a sigh. Courtney turned from him to walk over to her sister who stayed in bed with the clone medic still at her side. "How is she fairing?" courtney asked and Kix offered her a soft smile. "Oh she'll be just fine. She just needs a little bit of rest and hydration. The tight confinement's of her corset mixed with the intense heat caused her to suffer from a minor heat stroke. But it's nothing a little rest can't fix." Kix said before looking back down at the blonde princess. Her eyes were hooded and she looked exhausted. "Then we should leave her. Allow her to rest up." Courtney said as she turned to leave and usher Fives out of the room as well. Kix followed the two but not before Calypso could stop him. She reached out and took his hand in hers and the clone turned to face her. "My lady?" He asked softly. "I want to meet you tonight." Calypso signed sloppily with her hands, a true symbol of her heat exhaustion. "I wish to properly thank you for saving me when I have recovered." A blush spread on kix's cheeks. "Calypso..." "please." She added and the man sighed. "Fine. Meet me outside in the garden at twenty three hundred hours." A small smile spread on her face as she nodded. "Good, now rest up and I will see you then, princess." Kix said. He looked down at her, the tired princess's eyes began to slowly flutter shut and her breathing slowed, signaling that she was retreating to sleep. She was so beautiful. Even nestled in the soft covers of her bed her golden curls flowed around her and framed her face like a royal picture frame. Slowly and gently, Kix leaned down to press a soft kiss to her forehead as the princess began to sleep. He couldn't help but notice, however, the small smile that began to spread on her lips after his soft kiss on her warm skin.