chapter 32

zuko's POV

‼️⚠️WARNING - sexual assault⚠️‼️

as the blonde guy walks towards me, i back down, one step at a time, trying to get away from him, until i feel my back meeting the hard surface of a wall. i can't wrap my head around this, i'm still hoping that it's just a joke and he's about to laugh in my face, but his expression does not support my theory at all.

"i think i should go-" i barely manage to say, but now he's a lot closer.

when i am about to try to walk away, he slams his hand on the wall, blocking me and pinning me back against it. he is only inches away from me and i feel my stomach tying itself into knots at how close his face is to mine.

"but why would you wanna leave?" he asks, acting all confused.

he moves his fingers around on my chest, fixing me with his eyes.

"p- please" i whisper. "i- i have a boyfriend"

he starts laughing, and the mere sound makes me nauseous. i try to swallow the lump that has formed in my throat, but it just keeps growing bigger and bigger.

"what? you mean that ponytail guy?" he puffs unimpressed. "i bet i can show you a much greater time than he ever could"

he winks at me and slightly bites his lower lip, while staring at my lips and my scar, which he starts touching with his fingers.

"you know... i kinda have a thing for scars and yours is really attractive" he smirks and caresses the left side of my face with his index.

then, without any warning, he smashes his lips into mine aggressively. i try to get him off me, by pushing my hands against his chest, but my limbs are made of jelly because of whatever he put in my stupid drink, and i can't compare my strenght to his.

he then moves his lips on my jaw, making his way down to my neck, which urges me to rip my skin to shreds just so i can get rid of this horrific sensation.

"please-" i squeack. "please stop"

i shut my eyes and grimace, but he completely ignores me. he slides his hands under my already unbuttoned shirt, exploring my body with his fingertips.

"spirits, you're so hot" he gasps. "i've been waiting all night to do this"

he rips the rest of the buttons and throws away my shirt, leaving me exposed. he keeps moving his hands all over my bare skin and he presses himself against me harder, until i can feel something... poking my inner thigh.

i swear, i'm going to puke, why can't i just die right now?

he takes his shirt off, too, and while he does that, i try to use the last bit of my power to get away, but he is faster than me. he puts me back in my place and then i feel his hand on my crotch, but i instinctively push his arm away.

"please stop" i manage to mutter, and after hearing my own voice, i realise i am sobbing.

"oh, don't cry, darling" he says and wipes my tears with his fingers. "i promise i'll make you feel good"

i won't. i won't feel good ever again. all i want to do is stop existing, at least for now. i begin shaking my head frantically and begging him to stop, but he starts working on his belt and unzipping his pants.

⚠️end of warning⚠️

i squeeze my eyes shut, ready to take on whatever he wants to do to me, but soon i feel he's not that close to me anymore, which confuses me. i open my eyes and see another person is here - when did they come in?