Chapter 3

The loud noise jumped everyone inside the house. Taeyeon was terrified as she grabbed Taeyong's arm. The boy hugged his sister. Three men in black suits entered the house. The tallest one stepped forward. Everyone could see how muscular he was even with the suits. The man looked at Taeyong's dad and smirked.

"Taejun, long time no see." The man tilted his head a bit.

"Boss is wondering where you have been. So he told me to ask your family." His eyes went to Taeyong. The glare sent chills all over Taeyong's body.

"Please leave my family alone. Your business is only with me." the father said with a shaky voice.

"Taejun, Taejun... seems like you forget something." He shook his head.

"The only way to make you complete the business is to involve your family."

"Might as well pay what you owe the boss." The man stepped forward.

The father pulled his wife behind him as Taeyong scooted closer with Taeyeon. Gathering some courage even though he was shaking, Taeyong also stepped forward. He needed to protect his family.

"Get out of here! Or I'll call the cop!" Taeyong yelled at the man that was two times bigger than him. The man looked at Taeyong and chuckled.

"What a fierce little kitten." His voice went deeper and Taeyong was stunned.

"Relax, relax. The cops don't need to know about this." the man lifted his coat, revealing a gun at his waist.

"Surely, you don't want anyone to get hurt, right?" he continued.

Taeyong widened his eyes as he stepped back. His mother gasped. Taeyeon gripped her father's arm tighter as she trembled at the back. Was this how they're gonna die?

"W-what do you want? What did my dad do?" Taeyong asked.

"Of course he didn't tell you." the man rolled his eyes.

"Your father owes us 1 billion won." The whole family dropped their jaws as they looked at the father.

"What is wrong with you? Why did you do that?" the mother asked her husband.

"It's for our children's study." The father answered. The man in front of them suddenly laughed.

"Are you sure about that? Did you forget that night you gambled so hard you almost sold your house?" Taeyong frowned as he glared at his dad.

"Enough with the drama. You didn't pay for 2 months already. How are you gonna cover that?"

Suddenly, his phone rang. He looked at the screen and turned to the others behind him. He said something and exited the house as he picked up the call. The two stepped forward as they cornered the family.

"If you guys kill us, the money will just burn like that." Taeyong said.

"Actually, that's a great idea. We kill you and then sell your organs. Maybe all 4 of you will be enough to cover the debt." The man said as he folded his arms. Taeyong was speechless. How could they become so heartless? The tall one came back after he finished talking to the phone.

"Boss is here. He got an idea on how to solve this." he said, smirking.

"Please give us some time. We will pay it back." Taeyong said.

"That's what your dad said last time. And then he disappeared." The man replied and Taeyong lost his words.

"But my boss knows how to make sure he pays back on time." He approached Taeyong.