Chapter 11

The two sat beside each other in the living room, minding their own business. Taeyong was reading a book while Jaehyun was checking some documents. Taeyong got a sore back for sitting too long so he leaned to the side and rested his head on Jaehyun's shoulder. The latter didn't do anything as he continued working.

After a while, Taeyong started to doze off as sleepiness took over him. He lost the grip on the book as it fell on the floor, startled him. He sat straight and looked around. Jaehyun placed the documents on the table and stretched his arms upward. He's tired and the work was stressing him out. He looked at Taeyong and licked his lips.

"Taeyong, let's go to our room." Jaehyun stood up.

"Is your work done already?" the latter asked.

"Let's go." Jaehyun grabbed Taeyong's hand.

They went to their room when Jaehyun suddenly pinned Taeyong against the wall. He smirked at the clueless boy and claimed his lips. Taeyong was caught off guard as he stood there, eyes wide opened.

"J-Jae-" his word got cut off when the younger crashed their lips again.

Jaehyun brought them to the study table and trapped Taeyong against it. He took off Taeyong's shirt and attacked the nipple. The latter groaned as he grabbed Jaehyun's shoulders. He went up to the neck and left a red mark on a spot. Jaehyun rested his forehead against Taeyong's and smiled fondly. The older shook his head because he knew what was Jaehyun's intention. But the latter ignored it and turned him around.

Jaehyun kissed the back of Taeyong's neck as he took off the latter's pants. The latter gasped when he felt a finger brushing against his hole. Jaehyun then grabbed the lube in the drawer and coated his fingers. Gently, he pushed his finger into the hole and Taeyong hummed. Another finger was added and Taeyong let out a moan.

"I'm gonna put it in." Jaehyun whispered as he already couldn't hold it anymore.

Stroking his member a few times with the lube and Jaehyun thrust into the latter. Taeyong moaned as he tried to lean on the table but Jaehyun grabbed him as he hugged the boy. Jaehyun groaned as he thrust deeper. He then took off his shirt as he wanted to be as close as possible to the latter. Biting Taeyong's shoulder, he started to thrust his pelvis faster. The older moaned as he gripped the edge of the table hardly.

"Fuck. You feel so good." Jaehyun whispered in the latter's ear.

Taeyong bent over the table, enjoying the euphoric feeling. Jaehyun grabbed the boy's waist and thrust harder. Taeyong's moan grew louder. The table shook vigorously as a few of the things knocked over and fell from the table.

"J-Jae-hyun~" Taeyong's word got cut off by the latter's strong thrust.

The view of Taeyong from the back was so hot for Jaehyun. It drove him crazy that he's reaching his climax. With a loud groan, he cum deep inside the latter. He hugged Taeyong, enjoying the overwhelming pleasure. Jaehyun pulled out his member and gently turned the tired Taeyong around. They looked at each other before Jaehyun kissed the latter.

"Kinda sudden, isn't it?" Jaehyun smirked.

Taeyong bit his lips and looked away. Jaehyun lifted Taeyong up and carried him to the bed. He fully took off his pants and hovered over the older. Taeyong frowned a bit as he stopped the younger from getting any closer.

"I wanna do it again." Jaehyun whined.

Taeyong blushed looking at the latter. Jaehyun held Taeyong's hand and kissed it. He then pinned the hands on the bed and claimed Taeyong's lips. He spread the boy's legs and a whine was heard. Jaehyun brushed his hard member at the hole a few times before thrusting into it. Taeyong curved his body upward as he could feel the member went deeper into him.