Chapter 16

Sicheng came home after a tiring day at work. So many things happened today that made him just wanted to hide under the blanket until tomorrow. Yuta confessed to him. He sprained his wrist. They kissed. The feeling of Yuta's soft lips was still lingering on his own.

He walked past the living room and saw Jaehyun, sitting on the couch. The latter looked at him and raised his eyebrows. Sicheng approached the boy. Kai entered the house and looked at the two. He rolled his eyes and left. Sicheng looked around to make sure that Taeyong wasn't near them before he gave the report about his 'work'.

"He confessed..." Sicheng stated.

"... that he likes me." he continued.

"Good. Keep going." Jaehyun replied.

"But what if I don't like him back?"

"You're good at talking back after you fluent huh?" he looked at the boy.

"So?" Jaehyun became serious.

"I don't care if you like him or not. You have one job." And the boy looked down.

"Don't you realize how lucky you are? When you got here, you're supposed to be a slave. But instead, you get to live in this mansion. Get to eat delicious food. Enjoy all the luxurious things. And the only thing you need to do is one simple thing." Jaehyun let out a frustrated sigh.

"Everyone who works here would do anything to be in your place." Sicheng started to tear up.

"You should be grateful instead of complaining whether you like him or not. If you're with my dad, you probably become a prostitute."

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Just do your job and don't mess up." Sicheng nodded and bowed a bit.

"Go to Taeyong. He's been looking for you. Remember, don't tell him anything."

Sicheng walked away but he stopped on his track. There's something he needed to clarify again. Jaehyun was gonna be mad at him, but he didn't care.

"I need to know something. Why Yuta? Out of all people. Who is he?"

"It's personal. No need to know about it."

"Is it because of Taeyong? Yuta got something to do with him?"

Jaehyun glared at him and Sicheng quickly walked away. Jaehyun rolled his eyes as he let out a groan. He realized that he was foolishly jealous of Yuta. But what could he do when he was deeply in love? Deeply in love with Taeyong. No one could have Taeyong except him

---

Jaehyun was laying on the bed, playing with his phone. A few moments later, Taeyong got out of the bathroom. He climbed on the bed and leaned against the bedpost. They were getting ready to go to sleep when Taeyong started to ask.

"What work that Sicheng does every day?"

"Why are you curious?" Jaehyun looked at the latter.

"I'm just worried. Maybe you make him do something dangerous." Taeyong fiddled with his fingers.

Jaehyun got up and grabbed Taeyong, making him laid on the bed. Taeyong frowned a bit as he placed his hands on Jaehyun's chest when the boy hovered on top of him.

"Why you never ask what my job is?" Jaehyun held Taeyong's hand and kissed it.

"You're not worried about me?" He started to spread Taeyong's legs with his own.

"Whatever job that Sicheng does, mine is more dangerous." Taeyong started to blush.

"Or... Sicheng is more important to you than me?" Jaehyun looked at the latter in the eyes.

"Y-you can take care of yourself. Sicheng is afraid of almost anything." Taeyong replied a bit stuttered.

"But still..." Jaehyun buried his face at Taeyong's neck, inhaling the scent he addicted to.

"I want you to worry about me more than anyone else." he kissed the neck and Taeyong let out a shaky breath.

"It's good to have someone at home, waiting for me." Jaehyun nuzzled his nose at the crook of Taeyong's neck.

Taeyong didn't know what to say. Jaehyun always found a way to make him speechless. It's useless to argue with him. The younger got him under his control. Jaehyun looked at the boy and smiled.

"Don't worry about Sicheng too much. His job is not dangerous at all."

"How about you? Is your job dangerous?" Taeyong asked.

"Well, some of it." Jaehyun replied.

"Be careful." Taeyong looked away, blushing.

"Whenever you go out, make sure to come home, safe and sound."

"I'm here, waiting for you." Taeyong said in tiny.

Jaehyun blushed as he grabbed Taeyong's chin and kissed him deeply. The older closed his eyes, replying to the kiss.

"I love you..." Jaehyun said after he broke the kiss.

"M-me too... I think..." Taeyong said, looking away.

"You think?" the younger let out a chuckle.

"I-I don't know." Taeyong pushed the latter off him.

Jaehyun grabbed the boy again as he made Taeyong laid on top of him. The latter tried to get off the boy, but Jaehyun prevented him.

"If I let you do anything to me, what will you do?" Jaehyun asked.

"Stop messing around." Taeyong whined.

"I'm serious. What will you do?"

Taeyong looked at the boy and bit his lips. After a few moments, his hand gently touched the latter's lips. Hesitated, he kissed the boy slowly. Jaehyun just laid there, froze in shock.

"Satisfied?" Taeyong asked after he broke the long kiss. Jaehyun's face was deep red.

"After everything that we did, I expect you to do more." Jaehyun teased.

"But I'm so happy right now." he smiled brightly.

"I love you, Tae."

Taeyong pouted and buried his face at Jaehyun's neck. Jaehyun let out a chuckle and patted his head. I love you too... stupid. Taeyong mentally told the younger. 

🍑🌹🍑🌹🍑🌹🍑🌹🍑🌹

sixteen~

Just realize that I have one more semester and an internship before I finish my degree. And what did I learn? nothing. How am I gonna face the adult world after this? 

anyway look at this

he needs to CALM TF DOWN!!!

thank you for reading my story. please vote, comment, and share if you like it. I appreciate it so much. and don't forget to follow me for more awesome stories. I love you guys💙💜💚💛🧡💕💖🍑🌹