Chapter 4

Taeyong bit his lips and closed his eyes tight as he mentally prepared himself for what would come next. He's nervous and mostly scared. It was his first time, but it was used to clear some stupid debt. Taeyong hoped for his first time to be something beautiful. Something that he would never forget. Now, look at where he was. He hated it. He hated his father. He hated Jaehyun.

Jaehyun looked at the trembling Taeyong underneath him. From the look of it, he already knew that this was Taeyong's first time. Well, it was his first too. Honestly, he didn't want it to be like this. Jaehyun wanted to do it with Taeyong when they were madly in love with each other. He wanted Taeyong to love him back. He knew this was wrong but he's desperate. Taeyong belonged to him and he couldn't wait anymore.

His hand went to Taeyong's face as he lightly caressed it. The latter flinched at the touch. Jaehyun felt his heart softened as he felt bad for the boy.

"What's wrong?" he asked gently.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." he continued.

"This is my first time." Taeyong replied.

Jaehyun then lifted the latter and he turned them around, making Taeyong sit on his lap. Taeyong opened his eyes as he was dumbfounded by what was going on. Jaehyun looked at him as he tilted his head. He brought Taeyong closer and rested his chin on the latter's chest.

"I wait so long to hold you like this." Jaehyun said.

"What do you mean?" Taeyong asked.

"I like you, Taeyong. Since the first time we met. But you never got my hints."

"S-So you choose this instead?" Jaehyun's face darkened when Taeyong said that.

"Your father owes me, and he tried to run away. I need to make sure that he pays it back."

"But why did you have to take me as a hostage?"

"So you want me to take Taeyeon instead?"

"We can change it now." Jaehyun started to get up as he pushed Taeyong away.

Taeyong frowned as he grabbed Jaehyun and made him sit back on the bed. He climbed back on Jaehyun's laps to stop him. Jaehyun raised his eyebrow as he looked at the boy on top of him.

"Don't. Leave her alone. Please." Taeyong said as he gripped Jaehyun's shoulders hard.

"I don't feel like doing it tonight because you just kill the mood. And because you're not ready yet."

Taeyong let out a small sigh as he relaxed a bit. No matter what happened, Taeyong won't let his sister get involved. Let him handle all this mess.

"So kiss me." Taeyong frowned when Jaehyun said it.

The boy shook his head and blushed hard. He looked away to avoid Jaehyun's intense stare.

"If I kiss you, it will be more than that." Jaehyun stated.

"So we do it at your pace."

Taeyong was hesitant to do it. He never kissed a guy before. Heck, he never kissed anyone in his life. He could feel the stare Jaehyun gave him. The latter was waiting. With that, Taeyong cupped Jaehyun's face. They looked at each other before Taeyong slowly closed the gap and kissed him. Is this how a kiss feels like? Taeyong thought. Jaehyun's soft lips felt so good. And this masculine scent that Taeyong smelled drove him crazy. It made him weak. He couldn't stop claiming those luscious lips.

Jaehyun gripped the bed sheet hard as he looked at Taeyong eating his lips. The boy was enjoying it and so was Jaehyun. Taeyong tasted so sweet and he wanted more. But Taeyong needed to stop before Jaehyun lost control. But Taeyong kept going. He kept giving Jaehyun this euphoric feeling.