Chapter 13

Taeyong woke up that morning and he realized that he was laying on top of Jaehyun's chest. He bit his lips as he snuggled closer to the sleeping boy. His hand then landed on Jaehyun's stomach, feeling the abs. The lower part was covered by the blanket and Taeyong got curious. Slowly, his hand went down until it touched the cover. He stopped for a moment, wondering what he was about to do. His hand slipped under the cover and his finger touched something hard. Taeyong blushed as he realized what it was.

"Enjoying it?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong panicked and snatched his hand away. Jaehyun patted the latter's head as Taeyong froze, didn't know what to do.

"You can touch more if you want." Jaehyun said.

Embarrassed, Taeyong got off Jaehyun and hid under the blanket. The younger chuckled as he joined the boy under the cover too.

"I love you, Taeyong. I really do." Jaehyun confessed.

He claimed Taeyong's lips and got on top of him. Taeyong gripped Jaehyun's shoulders as he deepened the kiss.

---

Taeyong jogged along the corridor as he headed towards their class. Meanwhile, Jaehyun at the back just leisurely walked. They were late for their first-period class. Thanks to Jaehyun. He got carried away on the bed this morning.

"Hurry up, Jaehyun. We're gonna be late." Taeyong called the younger.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes as he fastened his walk. Taeyong reached the class and grabbed the doorknob. But to his shock, it was locked. He tried to twist the knob a bit rough but nope, it's locked. Then, he remembered how strict this lecturer was. The lecturer would lock the door 10 minutes after class started. Taeyong looked at his watch and frowned. 10.12 a.m. He then peeked through the glass lite on the door, trying to gain attention from the lecturer but got ignored. Soon after, Jaehyun arrived. Taeyong turned to the boy, looking angry.

"The door locked." Taeyong stated.

Jaehyun just lifted his shoulders, shrugging off. Taeyong was pissed off even more at the reaction he got. He then blamed the younger for what happened.

"If you didn't do it, we won't be late." Taeyong whined.

"Well, it's your fault too since you didn't stop me from going further. You just went along." Jaehyun smiled.

Blushing, Taeyong scoffed and walked away. He was stomping his feet, showing that he's angry. But for Jaehyun, it was adorable. Angry Taeyong was cute. He then followed the latter. When Jaehyun managed to catch up with Taeyong, he swung his arm around the boy's neck.

"Let's skip classes today and go home." Jaehyun suggested.

"We have another class in 45 minutes."

"So?"

Taeyong was speechless. Jaehyun didn't take college seriously. He pushed the boy's arm off his shoulders and walked faster. Taeyong went to the faculty's lobby as he planned to stay there while waiting for the next class. Short after, Jaehyun caught up to Taeyong, again. His eagle eyes managed to spot Yuta from afar. He wanted to hide Taeyong but unfortunately, his eyes might be fast, but his legs didn't fast enough. Yuta already saw Taeyong, and he called his friend. Taeyong spotted his friend and waved his hand. Jaehyun scoffed as he thought he failed to run Taeyong away.

"Yuta, what are you doing here?" Taeyong asked.

"I met friends just now. Then I decided to walk around. I never come here."