Chapter 24 (The End)

Taeyong unlocked the door as he invited Jaehyun in. The younger entered as he looked around. It's a really nice house. Taeyong stood beside the latter as he stared at Jaehyun's face. The man looked back at him and smiled.

"I still can't believe this. Did my Jaehyun really here?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun caressed the latter's face gently. He then gave a quick peck on the forehead. Taeyong snaked his arms around Jaehyun's waist.

"Yes, I'm here. Your Jaehyun finally comes home, safe and sound." Jaehyun kissed the man passionately.

Taeyong closed his eyes as he replied to the kiss. Jaehyun broke the kiss as he brushed their noses together. Tightening the hug, Taeyong claimed the lips again. He pushed Jaehyun against the wall as he deepened the kiss. Taeyong pulled away as he bit the younger's lips. Their eyes met each other as lust started to build up in them.

"Tae-" Jaehyun's word got cut off as the latter kissed his neck.

He licked at a spot and bit it, making Jaehyun moaned. The younger dragged Taeyong to the couch and threw him on it. Taking off his shirt, Jaehyun climbed on top of the man. He licked his lips as he took off Taeyong's coat.

"You don't even know how much I miss your body." Jaehyun said as he unbuttoned the shirt.

Taeyong tried to take off the shirt, but Jaehyun stopped him. The latter wanted Taeyong to leave it like this. He loosened the necktie and slipped the pants off. Jaehyun smirked as he kissed the inner thigh. Taeyong let out a low moan. Jaehyun licked the hard member and the latter curved his body. Jaehyun then took the member into his mouth, sucking it eagerly. Taeyong moaned as he looked at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun spread the latter's legs even more as his mouth went lower. Taeyong gasped as he felt something wet circling his asshole.

"Jaehyun, no-" Taeyong threw his head to the back as Jaehyun pushed his tongue into the hole.

Jaehyun brought Taeyong closer as he tried to push deeper. The latter's soft and smooth skin driving him crazy. He wanted more. Biting the inner thigh, Jaehyun got up and pulled out his hard and leaking member, begging to invade that tight hole. He spat on his member as he brushed it against the hole.

"Please be gentle. You're the last one I've done with." Taeyong said.

Jaehyun looked at the latter, flustered. How could he control himself after Taeyong said something like that? As gentle as he could, Jaehyun thrust his member into the latter. Taeyong screamed but Jaehyun stopped it by kissing him. He could feel the tightness of the hole. It brought Jaehyun to heaven.

"I-it's hurt." Taeyong said.

"I know. Bear with me a little bit." Jaehyun replied.

He pushed his member fully in and Taeyong gasped. Jaehyun rested his forehead on the latter's shoulder as he let Taeyong adjusted to his size. After a while, he started to move slowly as he bit Taeyong's neck.

"Fuck, I miss you so much." Jaehyun groaned as he fastened his thrust.

Taeyong grabbed Jaehyun's chin, and they kissed passionately. Jaehyun cursed as he cum hard inside the latter. He pulled out and tucked his hair, a bit frustrated. I got over-excited that I cum earlier than usual. Jaehyun thought. Taeyong tried to get up as he took off his shirt and necktie.

"I still want more. I've been away from you for 7 years." Jaehyun caressed Taeyong's thighs.

"Let me take a shower first. I just got home from work." Taeyong said.