Chapter 15

Sicheng was the one who woke up first that morning. He realized that Yuta was hugging him so tight that he couldn't get off him. After a few of struggling, he gave up as he laid there silently. He looked at the sleeping boy and started to blush. He's kinda cute.

Was it okay if he really fell in love with the latter? Like for real. As if Jaehyun never ordered him to do all these. Would Jaehyun be mad at him? Sicheng thought his world ended the moment his parents sold him but when he met Jaehyun and Taeyong, he realized fate was giving him a second chance. And the one thing that he shouldn't do was being selfish.

But this wasn't selfish right? Jaehyun wanted Yuta to fall in love with him. So if he returned the feelings, nothing changed right? Jaehyun won't let him tell Taeyong about his 'mission'. So... was Yuta somehow related to Taeyong? Talking about Taeyong, why did he stay together with Jaehyun? It's obvious they were a couple but why? Did Taeyong also got sold like him?

As Sicheng was deep in his thought, Yuta groaned in his sleep and hugged the younger closer. Sicheng was a bit panic when his face was at the boy's neck. He then roughly shoved the latter away as he got up. Yuta woke up a bit shocked as he looked at the boy. Their eyes met each other and Sicheng got off the bed as he grabbed his phone. Clueless and still sleepy, Yuta scratched his head.

"Something wrong?" Yuta asked.

"Nothing wrong." Sicheng replied.

Now, Yuta just confused. Last night, Sicheng was the one who initiated first. But now, he was cold, didn't even spare a glance at him. Sicheng's facial expression changed a bit as he looked at his phone.

"I need to go." Sicheng picked up his things and headed towards the door.

Yuta got up quickly and grabbed the younger's hand. Sicheng looked at their hands and then at Yuta. Yuta let go of the boy's hand and apologized.

"You need to go to work at noon, right? You better go get ready." Sicheng said.

He bid his goodbye to Yuta before he left. The older let out a sigh. He wondered about last night. What's the purpose of it? Why did Sicheng do that if he treated Yuta like this the next morning? He then went to the window to watch Sicheng walked away. But to his shock, he saw a black car parked in front of the apartment and Sicheng got into it. The boy said he went home by taxi but what's that about? That was a luxurious car. Was Sicheng rich? Now that Yuta thought about it, he didn't really know anything about Sicheng. Yuta could just shrug it off and went to shower. There's nothing he could do at the moment.

---

Two days later, Yuta was washing a couple of cups when Sicheng came to work. They looked at each other and Sicheng gave the latter a small smile. Yuta replied to the smile as he continued his work. Sicheng went changed into his uniform and stood beside Yuta to wash his hands. The older remembered the night Sicheng crashed at his place. He looked at the latter serving the customer.

He wanted to ask the boy about the night when Sicheng was making the drinks, but another customer came, and he had to serve them first. He took the order and started to prepare it, side by side with Sicheng.

"About that night..." Yuta trailed off as he measured the milk into the cup. Sicheng eyed him for a bit.

"Why did you do it?" and Sicheng stopped his work for a second.

"I-I don't know..." Sicheng replied as he closed the lid of the jar.

He called the customer and handed over the drinks. He turned to Yuta.

"Maybe because I just want attention. My parents kicked me out and I have no one when I came here. And you gave me what I don't have. Attention." Sicheng answered.