Chapter 12

Taeyong opened the door and was greeted by Sicheng. The boy was standing there fiddling with his fingers, waiting for him. Taeyong thought if the latter had a tail, he couldn't imagine how fast it would be wagging based on how his face lit up when he saw Taeyong.

"Welcome home." Sicheng said excitedly.

"Thank you." Taeyong replied, smiling.

Sicheng lived here for a week already. He managed to understand and speak basic Korean language. Thanks to Kun, one of Jaehyun's workers, for being a good and patience teacher. Now, Sicheng was really attached to Taeyong. Because the boy said Taeyong was the only person in this house that was nice to him.

Jaehyun entered the house right after only to witness Sicheng was holding Taeyong's hand. He was pissed off but there's nothing he could do. So he just scoffed. Sicheng noticed the annoyed Jaehyun, and he immediately hid behind Taeyong. Taeyong looked at Jaehyun and let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Taeyong asked Sicheng.

"Jaehyun. Scary." The boy replied, looking down.

Taeyong glared at Jaehyun. He then brought Sicheng away.

"Do you have lunch yet?" Taeyong asked the boy. Sicheng pouted and tilted his head.

"Eat?" Taeyong asked again. The boy understood and shook his head.

"Wait. Taeyong." he replied.

Taeyong cooed at how adorable Sicheng was. Why Jaehyun couldn't be more like Sicheng? They were at the same age after all. He invited the boy to have lunch, leaving Jaehyun behind. Jaehyun pouted looking at Taeyong, as he silently followed from behind. Taeyong became quite bold for some time now. He liked to test Jaehyun's patience. Maybe he deserved a punishment.

After lunch, they retrieved to their rooms. As Taeyong entered the room followed by Jaehyun, the younger trapped Taeyong against the wall. The latter was caught off guard as he looked at Jaehyun.

"I don't want you to get too close to Sicheng. I don't like it." Jaehyun pouted.

"What's wrong? I'm just being nice to him." Taeyong answered.

"I don't like it." Jaehyun whined.

"Why?"

"Because I'm jealous. Satisfied?" Jaehyun stated.

Taeyong blushed hard as he became speechless. He looked away and tried to push the boy away. Jaehyun gently grabbed Taeyong's face as he looked deep into the latter's eyes. He then kissed the boy, passionately. Taeyong's mind just went blank because he was deeply flustered.

"You should know by now. I get jealous easily. When I get jealous, I'll get mad. And when I get mad, I'll hurt you." Jaehyun then kissed the cheek as he took a sniff of Taeyong's addictive scent.

"I don't want to hurt you." he whispered.

"I-I'm sorry." Taeyong stated.

"You don't need to be jealous of Sicheng. I just see him as my brother." Taeyong explained. Jaehyun kissed Taeyong again.

"But I'm still jealous."

---

Taeyong was in the living room all by himself, doing assignments. Jaehyun as usual went out, doing whatever the job he had. A few moments later, Sicheng joined him as the boy sat at the side. He silently looked at Taeyong, eyes blinking, hoping for the latter to give him attention. And Taeyong looked at him and smiled.

"How's your class?" Taeyong asked.

"Finish." Sicheng replied.

"Taeyong, hyung... Jaehyun, you, together?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.