Chapter 6

The two were in the class. Taeyong was busy jotting down the note while Jaehyun just sat there, folding his arms. The older stopped writing as something came across his mind. He wondered about last night. After they finished dinner, Jaehyun asked him if they could take a bath together. He was hesitant at first but he didn't want Jaehyun to get mad at him so he could just agree with it. Taeyong assumed that Jaehyun would do something to him while they were bathing but nothing happened.

They just sat there in the water with Jaehyun hugging him from behind. And then they went to bed. Once again, Jaehyun asked Taeyong's permission if he could hug him. It's weird. Why did Jaehyun suddenly ask his permission for almost everything? It's like he softened up. Usually, the latter just did whatever he wanted to Taeyong. Did something happen while he was out yesterday?

His eyes went to Jaehyun. The latter was focused on the lecture. Jaehyun could feel the stare as he turned to Taeyong. The older frowned as he looked at his notebook. No matter how gentle Jaehyun became, Taeyong still hated him. He violated Taeyong yesterday. That was something unforgivable.

---

It was midnight as Taeyong stood by the window, waiting for someone to come home. A week went by and he barely talked to Jaehyun. Taeyong was glad that Jaehyun didn't hurt him anymore but it made him feel uneasy. Every day, the class ended, they went home and Jaehyun left immediately and wouldn't come home until past midnight. It made Taeyong wonder. Where did Jaehyun go? What did he do every day?

Suddenly, the door opened revealing a very exhausted Jaehyun. They looked at each other as Taeyong bit his lips. Jaehyun let out a sigh and entered the bathroom. The sound of the shower could be heard. Taeyong continued looking out the window. For some reason, he felt sad that Jaehyun ignored him. Jaehyun always said he wanted Taeyong's attention but what if Taeyong wanted Jaehyun's attention too? Taeyong hated Jaehyun but he wanted the boy to look at him and at least smiled.

After a while, the shower turned off and Jaehyun got out of the bathroom, wearing a bathrobe. Taeyong was still by the window, looking outside. Jaehyun approached the latter and gently turned him around. Taeyong immediately closed his eyes, afraid that Jaehyun might hurt him again. But instead, Jaehyun hugged him as he rested his head on Taeyong's shoulder.

"Not sleepy yet?" Jaehyun asked. And Taeyong shook his head.

"You look tired. You should rest." Taeyong said but Jaehyun didn't reply.

Instead, he broke the hug and held Taeyong's chin. He claimed the lips and Taeyong balled his fists. The kiss broke and Taeyong bit his lips. Jaehyun caressed the latter's face gently before he kissed the forehead.

"Taeyong..." the mentioned boy looked at Jaehyun.

"Can we... do it?"

"Do what?"

"Love." And Taeyong frowned.

"I wanna make love to you." Jaehyun added, making Taeyong blushed.

"I-I don't know." Taeyong looked away.

"Please?" Jaehyun whispered in Taeyong's ear.

"O-okay..."

Jaehyun kissed the latter again as his hand went under Taeyong's shirt. Taeyong replied to the kiss as he grabbed the boy's shoulders. Jaehyun grabbed Taeyong's hands as he placed them on the bathrobe's strap. Taeyong looked at the boy and Jaehyun nodded, approving. With shaky hands, Taeyong undid the strap, revealing the treasure underneath. Taeyong's eyes glued to the muscular body of Jaehyun and felt himself drooling.