Chapter 26 - Do you wanna be my girlfriend? ♥

~Chloe's POV~

  On Tuesday morning I woke up with a sad smile on my face,feeling bad and I didn't want to go to school but I had to.It was such a boring day and everything was such a mess.I felt really empty knowing that Harry's not okay.I knew....I had to call and tell him that I wanna reply to the question about being his girlfriend but I didn't know how.Such a sad feeling was going through my mind and body and I just wanted to lay in my bed all day.My mum asked me what was wrong but I had to act like everything was okay,when everything was ruined.I was such a liar....When I met Ella at school I had to put a fake smile on my face but inside I was so sad because I couldn't tell anyone about what was hurting me.

   "I must fix this!" was the only thing that I knew but I couldn't do that until Friday came.After school I went home and I realised I was home alone all day when I saw a piece of paper on the table saying: "I have a long photoshoot today with Victoria's Secret models.Don't wait for me! I will be home around 11pm.Kisses mum xxx".I felt sadder because I tried to convince myself that today I'm gonna tell my mum what's happening but she wasn't home so I went to cry alone in my room.

   I fell asleep around 5pm and when I woke up again I started watching a movie called "The perks of being a wallflower" and I started crying again because of it.

   Around 7:30 pm I heard a knock in my door and my first thought was:"Yes! My mum came sooner than I expected! I must tell her now." but I went downstairs and when I opened the door I realised it was Harry...

"Hi! Why are your eyes wet? Are you crying or something?" Harry said worried after he saw my face.

"No...no it's just a movie I saw" I added while trying to remove my tears.

"Why are you there?" I asked him then.

"We need to talk.Can I come in?" He told me.

"Yeah! Take a sit on the couch." I added.

"So are you okay?" Harry asked me after I went to sit near him on the couch.

   We were face to face...and he was holding my hand.

"Uhm...yeah...why haven't you called me all week?" I asked him with a serious face.

"I know you're not okay because I see your face Chloe! Well I fixed my thoughts and it took me all week." he added.

"Okay I am not okay at all! This is want you wanted to know?" I yelled at him and I started crying.He tried to stop me but I runned downstairs letting him alone in the living room.I went in my room and I threw myself on the bed after I slammed the door.

"Chloe! Come on! I know it's about me and the thing that I haven't called you all week,come down!" I heard him yelling.

"I'm coming up if you don't get you sweet face there!" He yelled again.I didn't want to go to him so he came in my room.

"Go away! You said that you love me and you don't even call me?" I shouted at him.

"Come on! Calm down and get up so we can talk about that!" He told me.

   I finally got up and we were face to face...first of all he put his soft hands on my face so he could remove my tears and then he said: "I do really love you and that's why I came here! I am so sorry about what I did on Monday but you have to understand that we could have went too far! I really enjoyed doing that because I like you!"

"Have went too far? Like what? Having sex? I know I'm not ready yet and I am a virgin but I could have stopped you if that would happend!" I said.

"Okay.I'm gonna end this now.Let's forget about that okay?" He told me.

"Yeah...we can forget because I am right but you are kinda right too.But this is all you wanted to talk about? Nothing more?" I asked.

"Well there is something that I really wanna ask you.And I need your answer now or never! Are you ready?" He asked me and I got really excited after all this sadness.

"So,Chloe,do you wanna be my girlfriend now?" 

"After all of those things we have gone through....