Chapter 16 - Kiss on the cheek? ♥

~Chloe's POV~

  ...And  I kinda felt interested about his invite....so I just replied him.

"Sure I come! Just please bring some food,maybe I will try to eat something.But wait,do you know where I live? You don't...." I messaged him.

"Oh okay.Hahaha.No I don't.Just tell me and I will come to pick you up." Harry replied.

    I texted him my address and then I went to get ready.I just changed my clothes because I was wearing my pijamas,I put a little bit of make-up.I was about to put my converse on and someone rang my door's bell.

"Hi beautiful! Are you ready to go?" He said while smiling. His smile was so cute and he has dimples.Awwwwwww

"Yes! Just let me turn the lights off and close the door! Wait a minute..." I said.

   I went outside and Harry was waiting for me.We've started to walk over the street,and talking.

"So you're home alone this weekend? Why?" Harry said.

"My mum went back in Paris to see my grandma and I didn't want to go so she decided to let me do whatever I want because I diserve it after my good grades in school. And I kinda want a little party or to do something interesting these days ....But looks like I already do something interesting,walk with you.By the way thanks for inviting me out I was so bored." I added.

"Awesome! Haha no I'm thankful because I really needed a walk.So wanna eat?I've got some muffins and grapes...Hope you like them! That's what I found in the fridge.Haha" He replied.

"Cool! I love grapes and muffins!" I said.

   We ate and then...Harry started to ask me things again....but I liked it.

"So you just moved there with your mum?" he asked me.

"Yes! Our dad left us when I was younger and I begged my mum to move there from Paris because I've got bored of that place.Haha.And you?Tell me more about you!" I said,

"Awh okay....Well I auditioned for X Factor 2 years ago,I've been put in a band with Louis,Niall,Zayn and Liam and there we are!The biggest boyband in the world...Honestly I'm happy that you've never heard of us.We really need a normal friend,because our fans can be so crazy sometimes..." He added.

"Awh yeah I think I know how it feels like and I'm happy that I am your friend.It's such a pleasure.I will never forget that day when we've met." I said while blushing.

"I will never forget it either....You're such a sweet girl and you're so beautiful Chloe!" He said.

"Awh you curly boy! You made me blush now...Thanks!" I added.

"Hahaha it's okay I find it really cute when girls blush." He replied and he hugged me.I don't know why he hugged me but it was cute.

"I think we should go back now" I said while getting my iPhone out of my pocket when I suddenly saw that it was 9pm."Oh gosh how this time just did past so fast? That's crazy." I said again.

"Oh yeah! It's 9pm.But It's not that late ... you're home alone right? You can do whatever you want , relax babe!" Harry said trying to calm me down...and it was true,I didn't have any reasons to worry.

"Okay but we still can go back now slowly...." I said while smiling at him.

   I think we just stood there for one minute in a deep silence....and it was pretty weird,but then...

"So do you like Niall or something? I know I shouldn't ask but I'm just curious." Harry said.

"Uhm...I don't know what to say about this.We just had a lunch at Nando's,we've texted each other and yeah....I think we're just friends,nothing more.He's a nice guy but I'm not thinking about him as my future boyfriend or something....keep calm.Haha." I said while giggling.

"Oh nice! I know he's such an angel and yeah....I don't wanna see him broken." he added.

"Why? He likes me?" I said a bit shocked.

"No no no! He said it's just a friendship now.I'm just protective with him.Stay calm sweetie it's okay." He said.

"Oh I thought that he likes me aaaand....you know I rejected him or something.Hahaha." I said...then  "Can I tell you something Harry?" I added.

"Sure you can! We're friends right? I can keep secrets." the curly boy added.

"Well I know this is so weird but I never had a boyfriend aaand you know that's why I don't know what to say about Niall.It's just a friendship!" I replied while blushing again.

"Noooo it's not weird.It's normal....I don't really know why you didn't have one because you're gorgeous.All the boys should look after you...hehe" He added.

"Awwww thanks so much Harry.You're such a sweet boy.That's the best compliment I've ever got! Thaaaaanks omg you made me blush again!" I said.

"Hahaha that's the truth!" He replied.

   After this loooong conversation and a few questions we were back home.I was in front of my house and Harry wanted to say good bye.

"So I think our walk is over! I really enjoyed being with you Chloe! Thanks for coming with me." Harry said.

"I really enjoyed it too.And mostly welcome!" I said.

"You're beautiful!" He said and he kissed me on the cheek.I was kinda shocked.That was so sweet...and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g .I couldn't tell my feelings at this moment.He put his soft red lips on my cheek and it felt sooooo good.WOW.

   After that kiss he did say anything and he went straight to his range rover...What was that?