Chapter 22 - Waiting for the perfect time ♥

~Chloe's POV~ 

   Sunday morning...such a great day for laziness.

   I think I woke up at 12am because I was too lazy.My mum called me and she said that she will be in the airport at 3pm,and I thought that I should surprise her by being there to greet her because I missed her this weekend.But I need a car.....so I called...Harry!

"Hi curly boy! How are you doing?" I said after Harry picked up his phone.

"Hi babe! I'm good.Just enjoying my free time,around there.You?" Harry said.

"I just got up from my bed,finally! Haha.And my mum called me that she will be at the airport at 3pm,you know she's coming back from Paris,and I was thinking to surprise her by being there. Would you like to get me to the airport please? You're the only one I know there,with a car.Please,I would do anything?"I added.

"Anything? Okay....I will think about this,but I'm coming! Which time?" Harry added.

"Come in an hour,so we can be lazy around my house too.Bring some doughnuts,please.See you there!" I said.

"Okay babe,sure! Kisses x" Harry said and I put my phone down to get ready.I didn't take that long because I just had a shower,put a little bit of make-up on and got dressed but at 1pm Harry knocked on my door.I went to greet him...

"Hi Harry! Thanks for coming! Do you wanna come in or you have a better idea of what should we do before my mum is landing....?" I said when I saw him.

"Hi babe! No just,get in the car...I will surprise you!" He said.

"Awh haha okay...Anyhow you're good?" I asked him.

"Yes! As long as I'm with you I'm always good.Seeing the cutest girl I've ever met is the best feeling,trust me babe!" He added while opened the door of his car,so I could get in...

"Awh that's the sweetest thing! Thanks so much Harry.You're the sweetest guy I've ever met, seriously . I've never met a guy like you....You're so special!" I said getting shy,as always.

"I do this because I love you!" He added.

I felt thousands butterflies in my stomach when I heard that so.....I just did it!

"I......I.....I love.....I love you too! But I can't show it already,and I haven't decided.I will tell you the answer when it's the perfect time.Trust me,you won't regret this waiting!" I added.

"I can wait how much you want for this...I'm okay with it,babe!" He said and he started driving...

   In the car he kept a cup of coffee from Starbucks,for me because it was a bit cold outside,like it's normal to be there.That coffee warmed me on the way to the airport,until we've got in.There we had a tea and we talked random stuff,to know each other better.Around 3pm we went to the place where my mum should come and we waited for her....