Chapter 33 - We're together ♥

~Chloe's POV~

   I finally realised it was Harry and I had no idea who that girl is.That was quite confusing because I didn't know what to think about their appearance.I didn't even know what to do, I was like: "Should I stay there and wait to see what happens or should I just leave and we will talk another time?"

   I've chosen the first one though....

   After a few minutes watching them...they were doing the same thing : laughing and talking.They were having a good time for sure and I didn't want to interrupt but I really wanted to know who she is....so I went to find out.

"Hey! Sorry to interrupt you but Harry I wanted to see you..." I said.

"Chloe! What a surprise! She's Emily,my old childhood friend..." 

"Emily,she's Chloe my girlfriend" he added with a really surprised face.

"Nice to meet you Chloe!" Emily said then.

"NIce to meet you too,Emily!" I added.

"So you've got a girlfriend....so many things happend since I haven't seen you." she said.

"Yes! When I met this girl I think my heart just went crazy,she's the best!" Harry said.

"So... you're really in love! Chloe you should take care of him because he's special! You shouldn't do anything like the last girl did...." She added.

"What do you mean? What the last girl did?" I asked a little bit confused.

"No,nothing.It's not important anyway..." Harry suddenly added.

"You should tell me if you want....I'm here to listen!" I added after seeing a little bit of his sad face.

"No,I'm okay! So how come you're here?" he said.

"I came to make you a surprise and bring some food...do you wanna get in?" I asked.

"Sure! Wait for me inside,I'm coming in a few minutes." he added.

"Remember to take care of him and I hope I will see you again,Chloe!" Emily said before I went inside.

"Thanks and I hope this too,lovely!" I added and I went away.

   It was pretty awesome to meet Harry's old childhood friend and she was so nice but the thing that I really wanted to know is why she told me even twice to take care of him...is there something he's hiding from me,about his past? Anyway I just wanted to spend some time with him and the other guys because it was the last day of the weekend so yeah it should have been interesting.

   So I went back in the studio and Niall was on the hall.

"So what was he doing?" he asked me.

"Well he met an old childhood friend and he'll come in soon so we can spend some time there! Have you seen I brought some food?" I added.

"Where?? gosh I'm starving!!!!" Niall said and he went a little bit crazy.Yup...food lovers!

"I put it on the table,in this room!" I added while pointing at the door of the room.

   I think Niall runned exactly in that room while I went to the bathroom for a little.After coming back Harry was already inside....

"So she went back home?" I asked when I saw Harry.

"Not actually,she went to visit her grandmother at the hospital...But why you look a bit sad?" Harry added.

"Uhm.... I'm not!" I said then.

"Come on! Tell me...." he kept hassling me.

"Well I just wanted to know what happend in the past....because she told me twice to take care of you...." I added.

"I had a girlfriend,and after a long time dating her she dumped me and moved in the USA.I was kinda broken....So I'm pretty scared of this kind of things." he said with a little bit of sad face on....

"Awwwww Harry! I'm so sorry for you,but now you have me and I love you,don't be scared about that!" I added and I got my lips closer to his until we fell in a lovely kiss.

*cough* *cough* *cough* "Hey little lovers,since when you two are together?" Niall interrupted.

I went all blushy and Harry explained....

"Well not too many days ago,but I was planning to tell you guys..." he said.

"It's okay,I'm really happy for you! Now let's celebrate for that!" Niall said looking really happy for us.

"I should tell the other guys first and then sure!" Harry added.

   Harry told Liam,Zayn and Louis about us being together and they looked really happy about that. It just makes me feel so happy that the other guys think we really look good together. They also said Harry won't dissapoint me and we will be so happy together,which happend already. I feel happy,Harry does as well and we're in love.I don't think I can ask for more....!

   Anyway they found out about our little secret and we just ate the food that we had, because Niall ate a really big part of it (poor hungry boy ahahaha ) so after an hour and a half they had to be back to work.We kinda partied in a short time! haha :D

   What an awesome day.They made me really happy!