Chapter 31 - Surprise ♥

~Harry's POV~

  It was the last day of the weekend and I woke up with a big headache when Niall yelled at me to go downstairs for breakfast.I think we don't have a free day so we might go to the studio again...While showering and getting ready for breakfast with the lads I remembered about all the things that happend yesterday and I think you could have seen me smiling like a weirdo in the shower.She's so pretty and the way we talked yesterday it was amazing! When I'm with her it's like one of the best feelings ever,I can say that I love her so much,like I never did.

   After lunch I realised that this is going to be a long day because we will work and there's no lazy Sunday for us...but I'm not sad at all about that because I really enjoy doing that and this is my job from now.The only thing that came into my head faster than I expected was Chloe..."I can't see her today so I should message her." I said in my mind.

"Hey babe! I can't stop thinking about you.How are you?" I texted her expecting to see a really fast reply...

    But it wasn't that fast tho...

~Chloe's POV~

  I think it was like 12 o'clock when I woke up but I didn't mind because it was the last day of the weekend so I had enough time to sleep.I was happy after my first date and my mum could have seen that on my face.

"Was he nice?" My mum asked me while eating breakfast.

"The nicest guy I've ever met,actually!" I added while feeling my cheeks getting a little bit blushy...

"You're really in love,girl! Awwww I can't belive this is happening,I mean you grew up so fast.I feel like it was yesterday when you learnt how to walk..." My mum said then.

"Muuuuum!" I said and we fell into a really sweet mum-daughter hug.

    I really love my mum,because she's always by my side and supports me.I enjoy telling her how I feel like and things like that but sometimes I feel like I shouldn't tell her because it could be a little bit embarassing....But I still love the fact that she likes Harry and trusts him.

   After breakfast I went back in my room and I realised I had a message.It was from Harry,from a few hours ago....I was so sorry for that late reply.

"I'm so sorry I reply  so late but I haven't seen your message until now.I'm fine, thanks. Everything's good?" I texted him back.

"Yes,sure! I missed your smile this morning tho...." He messaged.

"Awww I missed your curls too...What are you doing today?" I replied.

"Sadly we have a busy day at the studio,because you know....for the new album,so I don't think we can meet today :(" He added.

"Awww no problem sweetheart.We can meet up tomorrow after school if you want.Now I let you do your job,have a nice day."

"Sure! Have a nice day too sweetie! I love you .xxx" He texted me back.

"I love you too!"

   Well yeah....it looks like I'm going to spend a lazy Sunday at home because Harry is busy.

   I started it with studying for my Spanish class and then Maths...and that was pretty boring.Around 3pm a great idea came into my mind.I wanted to ask Niall about the address of their studio,buy some delicious food and go there to see them.I think this would make Harry happy so this is what I've done.

"Hey Niall! How are you? Chloe xx." I messaged Niall.

"Hey Chloe! Fine, I'm at the studio now but I guess you already know that.How about you?"  He replied.

"Well I'm good and yes I've talked with Harry this morning.Can you tell me please the address of the studio you're at now? I'm going to make Harry a surprise,please don't tell him." I added.

"Sure babe! Just a minute..." 

   He gave me the addres so I went in my mum's room...

"Mum,can you get me to the studio Harry's at please? I'm going to get him some delicious food and make him a surprise...." I asked her.

"Have you studied and made all your homework?" she added.

"Yes mum,you can check if you want!" I mumbled.

"Okay then,let me get dressed.We're going in 10 minutes.Wait for me downstairs and think about where we're going to stop for the food." She said.

   I've waited for her and when we got in the car I told her that we should stop at Starbucks,Subway and somewhere to buy some cupcakes.As long as the food was bought we had a few minutes until we arrived at the studio.There were a few fans outside and I couldn't go in because of the security so I called Niall to come after me...