Chapter 11 - Curly and sweet ♥

~Chloe's POV~ 

 Harry grabbed my hand so I couldn't get in the car.I was a bit scared because I didn't know why he did this so I turned around and I looked into his eyes.

"Sorry but I can't go without asking you and telling you something! Just give me a minute please Chloe..." Harry said with a puppy face.oh god i was nearly dead,his face was so cute and I couldn't go without knowing what he wants to say.

"Okay.Be fast curly boy!" I said...

"So I think you're so cute and you're such a friendly girl and really wanna talk to you more.Can you just give me your number,or....I can accept a no.And you must come over our house and we can show you our music!"

"Oh how could I reject you?Sure.There is my number.And yeah I will come if my mum agrees .Haha. Okay I have to go now.Take care curly boy and see ya next time,maybe?" I said while giving him my number and I think I started to blush again.

"Thanks so much!Take care beautiful and sure see ya! Can't wait." Harry said and he called me "beautiful" oh jesus how this could happen.I mean omg nobody told me I'm beautiful beside my mum....I started to smile like an idiot when he said that and he left.

   On our way back home I've started to talk with my mum.

"Why you're smiling like that? Did you enjoy this day sweetie?" My mum said.

"Yes mum I enjoyed it a lot.Like seriously you're amazing and your job it's awesome! You're the best photographer ever!And it's nothing,just Niall,Harry,Liam,Louis and Zayn were so nice with me and yeah.....you know the boys weren't so cute with me when we lived in Paris....I'm happy now because everything changed!" I said.

"Glad to hear that! You should invite Ella with us next time! And awww darling you're such a sweet girl.Hope you will get a boyfriend now because now you live in London,like you wanted.Let Paris in the back side and enjoy British boys now!" My mum said while giggling.

"Muuuuuum! Don't make me blush again! You always do that....and you didn't have to embarass me in front of the guys! Seriously....and yes I told Ella to come over next time and she accepted." I added.

"Hahahaha yeah! Next time I will try to don't embarass you! Hahahaha." She added then.

   We continued our way back home and when we arrived I just took a hot bath and then I went downstairs for dinner.After the dinner I just went straight to my bed and watched a movie.I fell asleep earlier than ever because I was kinda tired....Sunday was ready to impress me.