Chapter 3 - Green eyes ♥

~ Chloe's POV ~  

   The weekend passed faster than I tought and on Sunday night I started to prepare my stuff,because tomorrow my last year of high school will start.I'm so excited because I know that at the end of the year I will have the prom.I've always loved this kind of parties but I haven't went at too much parties because I told you,I wasn't so popular so people didn't invited me as long as they didn't know me.I heard that there in UK are loads of parties,I mean people like parting so I hope I will go to some of them.

     It's 9 pm,so I told my mum that I will go out for a little walk before sleep.I just wanted to see the neighbourhood.I've just taken my converse and I went outside.The neighbourhood was so lightfull,I think i like this place of London.I was walking down the street for like 40 minutes and I still wasn't bored at all.That's weird because I always get bored easy.

     I was looking at the ground because I saw something glowing and then suddenly I bumped into someone and I fell on the ground.

  "How awesome!" I said in my mind....

  "Oh I'm extremly sorry,I didn't mean to do this.I'm so sorry.Are you okay?" A curly haired boy said to me while helping me to get up...Omg his eyes are so beautiful.I think I have a turn on for green eyes.He was looking at me so deep,in my eyes....

  "It's okay...I think.Next time I should take more attention when I walk.I'm sorry though..." I said really shy.I think I already started to blush...ups.

 "I hope you're not mad at me....I'm Harry.What's your name babe?" He said...

 I couldn't answer to his question because my iPhone started to ring.It was my mum and she was worried because I was away for almost an hour and it was so late.She told me to go home now...

 "I'm sorry Harry.I have to go now..." I told him and I started running home.I was like Cinderella who run from his prince at midnight...I was feeling so stupid right now.Gaaaah,is my mum's fault.That's not fair! And he was so beautiful,what if I will never see him again?