Chapter 20 - Never forgotten ♥

~Harry's POV~

  Finally I knew her thoughts.I will let her think about our relationship as much as she wants because I really like her and if she accepts to be my girlfriend my life would be perfect.

~Chloe's POV~

   I didn't say a word the whole way to their house.I was thinking about what Harry said and I was excited to hear their music finally.We've got in the house....

"Hi guys! Guess who's thereeeee?" Harry yelled.They were on the couch,and Niall was holding his guitar and Louis,Zayn and Liam were laughing.

"Hi Harry and Chloe! Come here!" they said.

   We went closer to them so I ended up sitting between Niall and Harry on the couch.That was weird....Haha.

"So how are you?" Niall said.

"I'm good.I'm just super excited to hear your songs! I'm sure you sing like angels! Haha" I said.

"Haha yeah.So let's get it started! What do you wanna hear first? Little things or What Makes You Beautiful?" Zayn added.

"Nah you can choose now! Impress me." I said.

   They've started singing.Niall sang by voice and guitar too,Little Things.....I love that song.It was simply the best,seriously and when Harry sang his solo,especially the part when he's saying "You're perfect to me" he was looking at me,my heart was melting.It was amazing.

"Guys you're amazing! Omg you really have the voices of angels! Wow I'm in love with your music." I said.

"Awww glad you liked it! We're gonna sing you more but let's eat!Liam made some delicious food!" Louis added.

   We went in the kitchen and we ate some food made by Liam.It was pretty good and I told him that he's a good cooker.After that they sang What Makes You Beautiful,Moments and Stole My Heart. Harry was looking at me everytime when he had solos.It was amazing.This day will never be forgotten.

   We watched a movie and Harry was playing with my hand all the time,but I don't think the other boys noticed.It was cute....After the movie I felt a bit weird,like my stomach was angry.I didn't want to vomit because it would be weird for Liam 'cause he made the food but I felt like I will.

"I'm sorry but I'm not feeling good.Harry please come and show me the bathroom?" I suddenly said.All the boys looked at me a bit shocked.

"Stay chill it's okay but I need to go to the bathroom." I added after seeing their faces.

"Come babe!" Harry added and grabbed my hand.

   We went upstairs and I think we entered in Harry's room and then his bathroom.That was a big bathroom.I told Harry to let me alone in the bathroom.My face withened and I've started coughing and then I met the sink.That's a bit disgusting but I refreshed my face with a bit of water and then Harry get in the bathroom scared.

"Are you okay?" He said shocked.

"Yes,kinda....I just gave the sink Liam's food.I don't wanna be mean but the food was really good,I don't know why I had to gave it to the sink.I should punish my stomach about this!" I added and we both started laughing.

"Haha it's okay I'm sure Liam will not gonna be upset about it.It just happend." He said.

   Harry went closer to the shower and it suddenly went crazy.It was like a flying snake ...All the water has been threw all over the bathdroom,me and Harry.We are wet now....amazing.