Chapter 21 - Couldn't resist ♥

~Harry's POV~

   So the shower went crazy and we're wet now.But we laughed so hard at this! It was a funny moment.

"Oh that was soooo funny! But what should we do now,because we're wet!?" I said while laughing.

"I know but my clothes are wet and I don't have any there! How I can get home now? Hahahaha" Chloe said while laughing too.

"I can give you some clothes of mine! Let's get in the dressing room!" I added.

"That will be so weird but I have nothing else to do!" Chloe said.

   And we went in my dressing room....

~Chloe's POV~

"Wooow! That's a big dressing room for a boy!" I said when I've got in his dressing room.It was quite big for a boy like I said.But I liked it!

"Yeah! Haha I know.Now you can choose whatever you want!" Harry said.

   I chosen a shirt and a pair of pijamas pants.

"Where can I dress up?" I said.

"Here babe.I'm not gonna look at you,I promise! Haha" Harry added with a cheeky smile on his face.

   I felt a big weird and shy,but he turned around so I get off my clothes.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Don't cheat curly boy! I can see you! If you do this again I'm gonna run in your room and I will hide under your bed!" I said while blushing and yelling.

"Okay! I'm so sorry but you're beautiful and I can't resist!" Harry said.

~Harry's POV~

    I turned around when she was undressing because I couldn't resist and I wanted to see her.Her body was perfect that's all!

~Chloe's POV~

   So I put Harry's clothes on me and I looked in the mirror.I started lauging because I was looking so weird.But Harry said I'm cute!

"So what we should do now? I don't wanna go downstairs looking like this!" I said.

"Oh come on! The boys will understand,they're not gonna laugh or something...." Harry added.

   So we went downstairs,we explained the situation and we continued talking until I saw it's....

"Oh jesus! It's 6pm already? Is think clock working?" I said amazed.

"Well it looks like the time passed so fast with you there!" Niall added.

"It was such a pleasure! But now I must go,I spent too much time there." I said.

"No you didn't.You can stay there how much you want to! But if you wanna go,it's okay.We can't wait to see you again,Chloe!" Liam added.

"Awww thanks so much! But I really have to go.Thanks for having me there! I will remember this day forever and so sorry about what happend,actually the food was really good I don't know what happend with my stomach...." I added.

"It's okay babe! You're welcome there every time so don't hesitate to come over!" Louis said.

"Thanks so much!" I said again while all the guys hugged me,it was a group hug and it was so cute.

   After that Harry and I got out,and he got me back home.In front of my house Harry hugged me and kissed me on the cheek again,so soft.I liked it so much. Also he told me "I love you" but I still didn't say it back because I haven't decided yet if I wanna be his girlfriend.....Or I decided and I don't know?