Chapter 35 - Bahamas we are coming woooo! ♥

~Chloe's POV~

   I was still shocked because Harry booked the tickets so fast and he didn't ask me. I think it would be great to leave this town for a week with him but I don't know what to say about my mum...I don't think she will approve.I'm scared okay...

"Hey mum!" I greeted her.

"Ooooh look who's back!" she added while coming closer  "Hey Harry! I didn't know you came too..."

"Hello! Well yeah I came because I need to tell you something...." Harry added.

"Please don't tell you're going to marry my daughter because it's too soon oh my gosh she's young...you're young Harry!" my mum desperately said.

"No no no oh my God no...totally not that ahahahaha !" Harry amusedly added.

"Mum...stop! And listen to him please..." I suddenly added.

"Chloe! She was funny!" Harry laughed.

"Yeah thank you Harry.Now tell me because I am more excited that you do...." mum said.

"Well as long as I have a break and Chloe has her holiday we decided to go on a vacation in Bahamas Island for a week...if you will approve,of course!" Harry spoke. I could have seen his fingers crossed behind...

"Oh my! I thought it was something worse...well I need to think about this." mum seriously added.

"The tickets are booked!" Harry said.

 "Can I talk a little bit with Chloe?" mum asked.

"Sure.I'm going to wait for your answer in Chloe's room.Is that okay? Anyway take all the time you need ." Harry added.

"Okay.Thanks,I will tell you when we're done!" I added.

   Harry went upstairs and me and my mum sat in the living room,at the desk...

"Are you serious,Chloe?" mum suddenly asked.

"What mum?! It's a simple vacation! There is nothing bad in it!" I said.

"Well Harry is rich,that's a luxury place and I'm afraid.What if something happens?" mum worried added.

"No,mum,there is nothing that can happen in a simple week...and it's going to be a private vacation...no screaming girls,no security.Don't be worried!" I encouraged.

"If you promise that you're going to call me everyday..." mum added.

"Yes mum! YES omg thank you so much I love yooooooou!" I burst into happiness.

"Don't you dare to come home without a coconut!" she attentioned while I was hugging her.

"Oh my...you accepted! Thank you so much!" I heard Harry yelling while running back downstairs.

   He just runned to me and mum and we all fallen into a big hug.It was cute I have to admit it!

"So Harry,please take care of her there and have fun!" mum suddenly added.

"Sure,I promise I will and thank you so so much for letting Chloe join me there." Harry said.

   The conversation was so cute,I couldn't believe that mum actually said yes it's amazing! I'm so happy about it and so is Harry.

~Harry's POV~

Yes,I felt really happy to find out Chloe's mum accepted and that's what I wanted! Now we just have to pack our things and leave London for a week. It's going to be so great I can feel that!